What happened to the remaning InGen hunters?

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Mof1234567890
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Re: What happened to the remaning InGen hunters?

Post by Mof1234567890 »

MinePass wrote:
Draconisaurus wrote:Hadn't considered that many skeletons could be pre-evacuation security members.
On page 38 of Hammond's original script there's mention of a cemetery, he is silent until the player leaves and only saying "never again". There several others quotes I could bring up but it's clear even in its prime Site B was a very dangerous place to work. Now that I think of it, the JR basement has several jeeps that we're never used, ones that would have been used by the Hunters. I guess now we get to play CSI in dermining who they were with 8) .
What basement, by the way? I don’t remember basement with jeeps in JR :\
Is it in retail game?
I believe I've spent enough time in the company of death
Mof1234567890
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Post by Mof1234567890 »

Also, guys, someone heard here about the free Jurassic Park based game (or demo) called RAPTORS? On Unity engine.
Sorry for being “off topic” but it just interesting for me :yum:
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Mof1234567890 wrote:
MinePass wrote:
Draconisaurus wrote:Hadn't considered that many skeletons could be pre-evacuation security members.
On page 38 of Hammond's original script there's mention of a cemetery, he is silent until the player leaves and only saying "never again". There several others quotes I could bring up but it's clear even in its prime Site B was a very dangerous place to work. Now that I think of it, the JR basement has several jeeps that we're never used, ones that would have been used by the Hunters. I guess now we get to play CSI in dermining who they were with 8) .
What basement, by the way? I don’t remember basement with jeeps in JR :\
Is it in retail game?
The "basement" is what we call the area off-limits within a level where the "base" objects for the level are located - the various objects in the playable area are instances (clones) of those, usually, placed wherever they are needed.
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Mof1234567890
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Post by Mof1234567890 »

Wow… I didn’t knew that, thanks. Now that makes sense to me. But still I think that all valuable equipment (including jeeps) were evacuated from the island alongside personalle. So this jeeps must be used by hunters duirung The Lost World events :yes:
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Could be. Still there is that normally-hunter Unimog up with the messy evacuation materials on Mt Watson leading up to the elevator.