Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: Quistion about wallpapers in Tresspasser buildings

Post by Draconisaurus »

^What Tatu said.. though it seems to me like the image above is not from Max.
WideBoy
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by WideBoy »

I am using Maya 2015, i can export in FBX, Obj, MA, MB and i think i got the plugin for Max files.

So exporting the files in requested file format is not issue at all. I am not far at all on Textures, been using Substance Designer for textures, since my PhotoShop skills are straight down bad.

But most of the stuff are UV mapped so i just gotha get my shit togehter and finnish up textures and stuff. Unless someone here wants the models clean and texturize em them selves :)

Work are going slow at the moment, since i am sick as a dog, so give me some time :)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Sounds amazing!! UVW mapping is important.. If you're not up for it, someone else might be able to help there.
WideBoy
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by WideBoy »

A quick update, just remember the textures are still "clean", havent dirtied them up and are still kinda placeholders.

But heres the Second florr bathroom (Yeah, i need to install a wall to seperate the mens from the womens, that happens when you work faster then you plan)

And here is one of the offices on secondfloor, all offices are the same size so its basicly alot of these roms:
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Wow, this looks really quite nice! :o Keep it up. Can't wait to see it all textured. Once it's released, I'd like to test it out in Trespasser and see how it runs, now that I know we can ignore the triangle count.