Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

ThatZenoGuy
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg
Antispam: No

"Trespassing!" A trespasser AAR/runthrough

Post by ThatZenoGuy »

Hey guys, I've been making an AAR (after action report) for Trespasser in the past week because, well, it's a fun game.

I'm sure everyone here has probably played the game a hundred times over so it's not like more pictures of vanilla Trespasser is too interesting, but I've been enjoying making it.

Somewhat inspired by ResearchIndicates playthrough of the game that he did a long time ago, I plan on making my own playthrough eventually with a bit more detail on various parts of the game and it's mechanics.

https://www.the-sietch.com/index.php?th ... ugh.12331/

I'm hosting the AAR on 'The Sietch' forum, feel free to check it out if you want. I think it's great how long the Trespasser community has cared about the game.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: "Trespassing!" A trespasser AAR/runthrough

Post by Draconisaurus »

Drac scrolls through the images up to IT.

You are right, I'm afraid I'm a little tired to be reading descriptions of retail Tres this morning. Nice to see the game getting attention, though. Looks great!
Man, Research Indicates' playthrough was so long ago. In my memory it was the first video online constituting a full playthrough of Tres. He posted back and forth here answering questions... One thing that got me was his confusion at why he didn't lose health sometimes. This was due to using the FLYTELE cheat in ATX, which automatically freezes Anne's health in case you teleport into physics. Lol.. good times.