TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:12 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:01 pm 
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Hey I am playing through trespasser for the first time, quite enjoying it so far, surprisingly :)

But now I am in Level 6 I think, at the point where Anne says "I think I can smell the ocean" (if that helps) - it's expansive open grasslands and 4-6 Raptors (and one Stegosaurus) - but all I can find is one measly revolver with six shots, not enough to get rid of the raptors. And even worse, they seem to be programmed to follow you indefinitely, so I can't outrun them.

Anywhere I can look for more weapons?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:54 pm 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Level 6...oh, that's Ascent 1, that level is a pain the first time around. I don't blame you. :sick:

There are however a lot of guns lying around throughout that area, you just have to search well for them. There are a few lying by wrecked cars and behind rocks - try heading toward landmarks as that is where most of the guns are. Also use the foliage and rocks a cover, putting them between you and the dinosaurs so that they have to travel around them, buying you time to escape. And check behind you at the start of the level - there are a couple of guns including the only Toxin Rifle in the game there (try and keep the Toxin Rifle throughout the whole level as a challenge if you want to take down the "big game" :wink: ).

My currently active projects:
Return to Jurassic Park: A Trespasser Mod - Forum or ModDB | Trespasser HD: Beach (Released!) / Jungle Road | TheIdiot's release thread

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:51 am 
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

If you ever get stuck because you can't find a weapon, try going back in the level and search for one. One thing Trespasser have is a lot of guns, so there will be a few around there ;)

"The main laboratory and administrative buildings. This is where we made our work, where the real magic trick happen. When they are in need of height fixing, they'll come here." - Hammond

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:01 pm 
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

I tried backtracking, but I only found more raptors I had skipped :D

I will get it eventually, maybe I'll need to restart the level and be more prudent with my ammo.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:30 am 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Mmmmmm. Your report of only raptors/stegosaurus and lack of guns reminds me of the beta version of AS. Perhaps that's what you're playing? I too found a severe lack of guns there...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:11 am 

Nah, the early part of AS is lacking some guns IIRC, most of them are located near and close to bigger rocks :)

"The main laboratory and administrative buildings. This is where we made our work, where the real magic trick happen. When they are in need of height fixing, they'll come here." - Hammond