Trespasser Lets Play

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

The Pit Man
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Trespasser Lets Play

Post by The Pit Man »

A couple of days ago i started a trespasser Lets play on my YouTube channel. I've been a fan of the game for some time now I just haven't had the software or the computer to do it. So after I'm done with the main Trespasser Lets Play. I was Thinking about doing some custom levels, any recommendations I know for sure I'm doing JPDS but Idk what people will exactly enjoy so I came here

My YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB7qyy ... DwhEH1Ullg

and also I don't just do lets plays this is actually my first
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Re: Trespasser Lets Play

Post by TheIdiot »

Welcome to Jurassic...forum. :P

If you're going to be doing Let's Plays of Tres levels, aside from the vanilla game the major mods (to my knowledge) are JPDS and the TC Trilogy - Trescom Ops, TC Isle and TC Rescue. There is a package somewhere that contains the three of them plus the custom engine to run them. Also make sure you try East Dock and Trespasser Legacy as those levels are both very unique and well worth a playthrough. :)
The Pit Man
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by The Pit Man »

TheIdiot wrote:Welcome to Jurassic...forum. :P

If you're going to be doing Let's Plays of Tres levels, aside from the vanilla game the major mods (to my knowledge) are JPDS and the TC Trilogy - Trescom Ops, TC Isle and TC Rescue. There is a package somewhere that contains the three of them plus the custom engine to run them. Also make sure you try East Dock and Trespasser Legacy as those levels are both very unique and well worth a playthrough. :)

Thank You Very much I will Try my best to make a good play through of those levels :)
Shep
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Shep »

I was just talking about a lets play this morning XD.
Oh, a Raptor got 'em!