Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

WideBoy
Parasaurus
Parasaurus
Antispam: No

TresPasser extracted models

Post by WideBoy »

Hello, I want to recreate all the buildings in Trespasser in 3d, with "modern gaming polycount and shaders" for modern engines, just to see what they would look like if the game came 2 years ago (I am not a tripple A company, so lets say my goal is Xbox360 and PS4 quality :P )

But it would be so much easier if i had the old buildings as refrence for sizes and..well...refrences.

So is there anyone out there who got the buildings in fbx, obj or an other "universal" format?

Or if thats diffucult, is there any maps of the buildings that gives me a kinda size of em?

If i manage to make the models in the qualtiy you guys like, il zip em and upload em so someone who want to remake the game/create a Site B game can use em :)
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: TresPasser extracted models

Post by Nick3069 »

You can extract the models yourself with TresEd. Simply navigate the level to the desired building, select it and then go the menu and select export model.

You can extract the model in .TPM or .3DS. TPM is Andres` custom format, but 3DS is a "universal" format.
WideBoy
Parasaurus
Parasaurus
Antispam: No

Post by WideBoy »

Thanks, guess i should get Trespasser to run on Windows 10, wish me luck :)
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

WideBoy wrote:Thanks, guess i should get Trespasser to run on Windows 10, wish me luck :)
It works 100% fine for me, as does TresEd and GeomAdd. I'm using TresCE, but I think I remember getting ATX working as well...seems like Win 10 is decently compatible with most old games, so long as you don't have to install them.