TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:32 am 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

You guys, this is great! I want to point out that we've discovered here that both raptors seen in the concept art of the male/female A-tribe are featured in the level, moving around. This is something I don't think we've seen confirmation of before... 8)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:27 pm 
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Very cool!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:17 am 
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Wow, really nice find! Any one make any progress in tracking down additional videos?

Hilwo wrote:
Edit: Was the flower just some object you could knock over? :P Or maybe it was scripted to 'let go' when grabbed?

I believe the flower, based on the trailer video and some early reports, must've had some physics' objects so you could grab it. Some early previews made a big deal about that flower, how it showcases the interactivity of the world ("it's so real you can even bend over and pluck flowers out!", something to that effect).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:23 pm 
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Slugger wrote:
Wow, really nice find! Any one make any progress in tracking down additional videos?

Hilwo wrote:
Edit: Was the flower just some object you could knock over? :P Or maybe it was scripted to 'let go' when grabbed?

I believe the flower, based on the trailer video and some early reports, must've had some physics' objects so you could grab it. Some early previews made a big deal about that flower, how it showcases the interactivity of the world ("it's so real you can even bend over and pluck flowers out!", something to that effect).

The flower's magnets are still present in b96 IJ, however, they are missplaced (like the magnets for the airplane in retail).

"The main laboratory and administrative buildings. This is where we made our work, where the real magic trick happen. When they are in need of height fixing, they'll come here." - Hammond

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:30 pm 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Hehe, this is only slightly related, but Tatu, where is your signature quote from? XD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:52 pm 

Draconisaurus wrote:
Hehe, this is only slightly related, but Tatu, where is your signature quote from? XD

The 1997 walkthrough :P

"The main laboratory and administrative buildings. This is where we made our work, where the real magic trick happen. When they are in need of height fixing, they'll come here." - Hammond

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:41 pm 
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Slugger wrote:

I've used hours trying to find more Trespasser videos but haven't had any luck yet. My search isn't over yet though! :)

And there is even more problem now that Dragon Age got a dlc named "Trespasser" -.-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:15 pm 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Vesiapina wrote:
And there is even more problem now that Dragon Age got a dlc named "Trespasser" -.-

Ack, the dreaded Google (etc.) name burial :lol: It happens to the best..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:52 am 
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Watch the part where Anne picks the flower and listen very carefully. What do you hear when she picks it? Or am I losing my mind and just hearing stuff..?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:55 am 

I heard it too, the "Mom, Dad, Look, I found something" like you told me you heard. And is it me, or does it sound like trex roars when after they used the Tnext cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:49 am 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

That's because there was another video running on another PC right next...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:16 am 
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

machf wrote:
That's because there was another video running on another PC right next...

Really? How disappointing. What was running on the other PC? The Lost World movie?

Were you there on that day btw or how do you know this? :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:54 am 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Look at the other video (the one I linked earlier) and you'll see both PCs side by side. The other YoTube video is focused on the PC playing the demo video and you can see the one from the first video right to its left...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:02 am 

So I've continued to look through old magazine after Trespasser article in hope to find any early images we haven't seen yet and came across this E3 1998 layout map. Dreamworks is not listed so I would guess they count as one of the EA ones.

Attachment:
E3Map.png
E3Map.png [ 7.42 MiB | Viewed 3320 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:04 am 
Triceratops
Triceratops

radical find Tatu! Pretty neat to see the layout and how many different places there were.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next