TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:50 pm 
Triceratops
Triceratops

I'm delighted another person has discovered the joys of Trespasser. It's been a thing of wonder to me since the demo first appeared, and a nice retail Big Box & printed Brady guide are still prized possessions of mine :) And you're right: the voiceovers (and to a lesser extent the brief musical passages) are breathtaking.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:20 pm 
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

rms wrote:
I'm delighted another person has discovered the joys of Trespasser. It's been a thing of wonder to me since the demo first appeared, and a nice retail Big Box & printed Brady guide are still prized possessions of mine :) And you're right: the voiceovers (and to a lesser extent the brief musical passages) are breathtaking.

It's more to do with the fact that I really like Richard Attenborough as an actor and I'm a proponent to single player adventure games where to reach the next floor of a house for something hidden that you need requires stacking boxes in real-time using a physics engine.
Then you have music by John Williams and a great outdoors sound space feeling as if it were planted directly inside your head.

Why hasn't this been duplicated in other games;
Probably because 30,000 species on Earth are missing and nobody cares about that anymore.

It is fun to shoot the dinosaurs though, but I do feel pretty bad about it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:09 am 
T-Rex
T-Rex

darren, the music in this game isn't actually by John Williams, but rather Bill Brown. I'd love to hear the game re-scored with the John Willams JP/TLW soundtracks...would be a very interesting re-experience.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:31 am 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

TheIdiot wrote:
darren, the music in this game isn't actually by John Williams, but rather Bill Brown. I'd love to hear the game re-scored with the John Willams JP/TLW soundtracks...would be a very interesting re-experience.

Huh I've never heard this idea, sounds interesting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77