Promotional Trailer

No Longer Active! - The first TresCom Community Project - restoring and rebuilding the original game.

Moderators: tatu, scallenger, Rebel, Wajas

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Promotional Trailer

Post by Draconisaurus »

I've forgotten to post about this idea I had a few weeks ago... But for the Trespasser Reloaded trailer (once we're quite close to release, a while from now), I think we ought to take Scall's "cleaned up/reedited" trailer music clip and create a new trailer to go with it (including sound FX from the recordings), recreating scenes from the original in Reloaded levels as well as putting in totally new stuff. 8) I think it's an awesome final step in reimagining Trespasser as it was hoped to be all those years ago..
Anna
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Re: Promotional Trailer

Post by Anna »

Just an idea for the trailer.. You could show a picture of a part of a level in the original Trespasser game, and then show the same part of the level, this time in Reloaded :). Then people can tell the difference.
Yes, my avatar is indeed a dino cookie.
enigma
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by enigma »

I'm thinking Bionic Commando Rearmed transition :yum:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqECtTE4Opk
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Comparing shots of the original to the new version is definitely one of my plans. :yum: Perhaps in a different trailer, which is focused on showing those changes.. Dunno, we'll see. Actually though, I am more interested in comparing beta and pre-beta shots to scenes in Tres Reloaded.... and obviously those parts can't be video comparisons (except in such cases as with the few old videos we have). Meh, maybe it will work well in the main trailer.. Soooomething tells me Matt will be responsible for editing that together. :P