Time of Day - Poll

No Longer Active! - The first TresCom Community Project - restoring and rebuilding the original game.

Moderators: tatu, scallenger, Rebel, Wajas

What would you like to see for the time/weather in Tres Reloaded levels?

Beach at dawn/dusk
18%
Beach raining
4%
Jungle Road raining
16%
Town at night
7%
Town raining
9%
Plains at day/hot
13%
Plains cloudy/raining
7%
Pine Valley misty at dawn/dusk
11%
Ascent at day
4%
Summit at dawn/dusk
11%

Total votes: 45

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Time of Day - Poll

Post by Draconisaurus »

Vote for the time of day/weather you'd like to see in Tres Reloaded. You can vote for as many as you want - just try not to vote for all or nearly-all of them (or contradictory poll options) or the results will not tell us much. After a bit, I will see which time-of-day setup would accommodate the most number of most-desired time/weather details..

Note: I've allowed users to change their vote, in case we want to change the poll options..

EDIT: ARGH! Too many poll options?! ..Only 10 allowed.. Damn. I'll cut it down. Example - if you want Ascent at night, don't vote for day. If you have a strong opinion about an option which is not listed either way, please post it below..
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: Time of Day - Poll

Post by Nick3069 »

I'm not sure if I want JR to have rain, I like the idea, but if we add back in the trike stampede, it might not be the same if it's raining. Then again, we could make it so lightning scares the herd. :?
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Nick, you haven't voted! ..And neither did SI! :sleeping: Yeah we can always make it start or stop raining during the game when we want (Big Red also created the "map" savefiles to save the state of ATX actiontypes). And that's an interesting thought, to spook the trikes with thunder/lighting.. we might just do it.
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by tatu »

why not create random wether in tres? like irl?
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Some randomness for weather is conceivably possible... But the sky texture is not, I'm afraid - which is linked to weather, so we can't have it totally random. :? But within certain levels, sure.. Though, in some cases I definitely want it to start raining at a certain time.