Tres: Reloaded - IT

No Longer Active! - The first TresCom Community Project - restoring and rebuilding the original game.

Moderators: tatu, scallenger, Rebel, Wajas

tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Re: Tres: Reloaded - IT

Post by tatu »

awesome24712 wrote:
tatu wrote:I have a question. When I import anything that use animation, keypads, the map in Hammond's office or the control thing in the Ops building, the level crash when I load the level in-game. I have imported the physics that contains the animated textures and the triggers. The only one that doesn't make the level crash the the key-card readers. The level crash even if I only import the keypad buttons for the security door. Any clue why and how to fix it?
My guess is that it's an issue with the scripts, undetectable by GeomAdd (unfortunately). :( The only thing I could suggest would be going through the scripts one-by-one.
No, nothing wrong with the script since it's working in the original town level. Otherwise it would crash for all people :P
awesome24712
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by awesome24712 »

Try re-importing, then? :|
Check out the HL2 mod I'm helping with: Image
Visit my Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/id/awesome24712/
Visit my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/awesome24712

Post benchamrks:
1 [x] 2 [x] 4 [x] 8 [x] 16 [x] 32 [x] 64 [x] 128 [x] 256 [x] 512 [x] 1024 [ ] 2048 [ ] 4096 [ ] 9192 [ ]
tatu

Post by tatu »

awesome24712 wrote:Try re-importing, then? :|
I took your earlier suggestion and the keypads was missing some script. Wonder how they could been working in the retail level. Thanks!