DP updates!

Construction and development of a joint level. Help contribute -- it's started small and has grew large!

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Wajas

Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

DP updates!

Post by Shadow Wolf »

yes folks, you really are going to get a sneak peak at DP... tangible object wise Ghost valley is nearing completion... still a PILE of audio triggers to add though... anyhow, soon I'm taking the muzzles off a few of my lady raptors and dropping them in ghost valley... I'm currently considering setting all the skeletons in ghost valley to movable=false (you'll see why when sliding down a dune into the jaws of death) there are a load of terrain objects to go in... though these do kinda contradict the movable=false...

BTW I need voice actors... unusual accents prefferable... or if you happen to speak a language other than English...

I gotta do some digging when I reach the end of the valley and from there modding gets hectic... real hectic

I can't wait to see how my little reptillian offspring take to the desert...

screenshots hopefully coming soon although I DESPERATELY need a skinner for the male raptors ASAP!
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: DP updates!

Post by Draconisaurus »

Wolf wrote:(you'll see why when sliding down a dune into the jaws of death)
Oh isn't that lovely :lol:
BTW I need voice actors... unusual accents preferable... or if you happen to speak a language other than English...
Get Microceratops on your project, fosho.

You know, I think you could release a screen or two right now if you wanted.. just to let people know that this is a real mod and not just a fanfare. :P
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

Draconisaurus wrote:
Wolf wrote:(you'll see why when sliding down a dune into the jaws of death)
Oh isn't that lovely :lol:
BTW I need voice actors... unusual accents preferable... or if you happen to speak a language other than English...
Get Microceratops on your project, fosho.

You know, I think you could release a screen or two right now if you wanted.. just to let people know that this is a real mod and not just a fanfare. :P
Hmmm yeah, I did like Micro's audition for 'DS, as for the screenshots they would have come last night but i was tired... as for the jaws of death thing... you've seen my origonal concepts of the level... the alberto on level 2 (which is now simply the lower half of ghost valley as the area wasn't big enough for what I was planning is now a raptor pack and you might remember why you cannot simply skim round the tops of the dunes to reach your objective... plus a swarm of new models that have cropped up at the base of the dune/cliff
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
THEL1NK1N2
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by THEL1NK1N2 »

Shadow Wolf wrote:yes folks, you really are going to get a sneak peak at DP... tangible object wise Ghost valley is nearing completion... still a PILE of audio triggers to add though... anyhow, soon I'm taking the muzzles off a few of my lady raptors and dropping them in ghost valley... I'm currently considering setting all the skeletons in ghost valley to movable=false (you'll see why when sliding down a dune into the jaws of death) there are a load of terrain objects to go in... though these do kinda contradict the movable=false...
Yeah, the first of many updates to come, I'm sure!
Shadow Wolf wrote:BTW I need voice actors... unusual accents prefferable... or if you happen to speak a language other than English...
Haha, I speak Afrikaans, but I doubt you'd want that, since It's pronunciation is not unusual, as I think you're looking for strange-sounding accents, am I right?

Afrikaans:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaans
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

THEL1NK1N2 wrote:
Shadow Wolf wrote:BTW I need voice actors... unusual accents prefferable... or if you happen to speak a language other than English...
Haha, I speak Afrikaans, but I doubt you'd want that, since It's pronunciation is not unusual, as I think you're looking for strange-sounding accents, am I right?
any language is welcome other than English spoken with a normal English accent (unless it's the unrealistically stereotypical one :lol:)... I aim to get as great a diversity to DP's "ghosts" as I can...
James_Hall
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by James_Hall »

Voice acting is a pleasent pastime of mine, i can do angry, sad, worried, what ever the occasion calls for.
----- Head History Reseacher for Tresproject -----
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

James_Hall wrote:Voice acting is a pleasent pastime of mine, i can do angry, sad, worried, what ever the occasion calls for.
how about father jack?
dartheric
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by dartheric »

i can do a "special needs" person lol

no offence intended