TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:19 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: DP updates!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:43 pm 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere
yes folks, you really are going to get a sneak peak at DP... tangible object wise Ghost valley is nearing completion... still a PILE of audio triggers to add though... anyhow, soon I'm taking the muzzles off a few of my lady raptors and dropping them in ghost valley... I'm currently considering setting all the skeletons in ghost valley to movable=false (you'll see why when sliding down a dune into the jaws of death) there are a load of terrain objects to go in... though these do kinda contradict the movable=false...

BTW I need voice actors... unusual accents prefferable... or if you happen to speak a language other than English...

I gotta do some digging when I reach the end of the valley and from there modding gets hectic... real hectic

I can't wait to see how my little reptillian offspring take to the desert...

screenshots hopefully coming soon although I DESPERATELY need a skinner for the male raptors ASAP!

Post subject: Re: DP updates!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:06 pm 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Wolf wrote:
(you'll see why when sliding down a dune into the jaws of death)

Oh isn't that lovely :lol:

Quote:
BTW I need voice actors... unusual accents preferable... or if you happen to speak a language other than English...

Get Microceratops on your project, fosho.

You know, I think you could release a screen or two right now if you wanted.. just to let people know that this is a real mod and not just a fanfare. :P

Image Image T-Script Reference / Trespasser Twilight / JP Dark Secrets / Tres File Box

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:53 am 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Draconisaurus wrote:
Wolf wrote:
(you'll see why when sliding down a dune into the jaws of death)

Oh isn't that lovely :lol:

Quote:
BTW I need voice actors... unusual accents preferable... or if you happen to speak a language other than English...

Get Microceratops on your project, fosho.

You know, I think you could release a screen or two right now if you wanted.. just to let people know that this is a real mod and not just a fanfare. :P
Hmmm yeah, I did like Micro's audition for 'DS, as for the screenshots they would have come last night but i was tired... as for the jaws of death thing... you've seen my origonal concepts of the level... the alberto on level 2 (which is now simply the lower half of ghost valley as the area wasn't big enough for what I was planning is now a raptor pack and you might remember why you cannot simply skim round the tops of the dunes to reach your objective... plus a swarm of new models that have cropped up at the base of the dune/cliff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:19 pm 
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Shadow Wolf wrote:
yes folks, you really are going to get a sneak peak at DP... tangible object wise Ghost valley is nearing completion... still a PILE of audio triggers to add though... anyhow, soon I'm taking the muzzles off a few of my lady raptors and dropping them in ghost valley... I'm currently considering setting all the skeletons in ghost valley to movable=false (you'll see why when sliding down a dune into the jaws of death) there are a load of terrain objects to go in... though these do kinda contradict the movable=false...

Yeah, the first of many updates to come, I'm sure!
Shadow Wolf wrote:
BTW I need voice actors... unusual accents prefferable... or if you happen to speak a language other than English...

Haha, I speak Afrikaans, but I doubt you'd want that, since It's pronunciation is not unusual, as I think you're looking for strange-sounding accents, am I right?

Afrikaans:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaans

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:26 pm 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

THEL1NK1N2 wrote:
Shadow Wolf wrote:

Haha, I speak Afrikaans, but I doubt you'd want that, since It's pronunciation is not unusual, as I think you're looking for strange-sounding accents, am I right?
any language is welcome other than English spoken with a normal English accent (unless it's the unrealistically stereotypical one :lol:)... I aim to get as great a diversity to DP's "ghosts" as I can...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:16 pm 
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Voice acting is a pleasent pastime of mine, i can do angry, sad, worried, what ever the occasion calls for.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:26 pm 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

James_Hall wrote:
Voice acting is a pleasent pastime of mine, i can do angry, sad, worried, what ever the occasion calls for.
how about father jack?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:39 am 
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

i can do a "special needs" person lol

no offence intended