Streams Playthrough videos

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Re: Streams Playthrough videos

Post by glitchhunter09 »

It's on the site in the downloads section now in the editing section. Hold on a sec:
hotlink: http://www.trescom.org/files/dinosaurs/XmasGift.zip
Thank my persistence (and quite possibly borderline bitching lol.) for wanting this up and Tatu for actually uploading it. =P Crazy Raptor's winter Contest level also has a regular vanilla JP3 spino skin that actually works in it. =P Figured I'd throw that out there in case you were looking for one. ;)

@Draco: Just got done making a video of the test level. Luckily, I have an old save of it lol. I'll be uploading it after I get done converting it. If you don't feel like waiting, just subscribe to my youtube. I'm probably gonna be uploading it tonight though so you don't have to. lol. Thought about adding funny music but decided not to because I couldn't find anything fitting for it in my library. Anyway, I'll be uploading it now so nevermind lol. Just finished converting as I'm typing this.

Uploaded:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2pDtnuc9jE
Ugh, I stayed up until 5:00 AM to upload this. Hope you enjoy it Draco. lol.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

.................. XD!!! lol that was great, thank you. i simply cannot get enough of seeing what people have done with my creations.
glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by glitchhunter09 »

Good to know you enjoyed it. I knew you probably would. You should make even more creations so that there's more to enjoy. ;) Nobody made levels like you... well that I'm aware lol.