Draco - Saturday, 30 August 2008

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Re: Draco - Saturday, 30 August 2008

Post by Shadow Wolf »

RexHunter99 wrote: I have a 2008 version of TresED, that I kinda HexEdited (Blushes) I fixed some stuff such as Fog, which seems to take only R and G values... I wonder why he did that?
Also I heard that the clip distance doesnt work, when its modified from the TresEd.ini file, thats not true, it gets restricted at a certain distance but it can be raised or lowered a considerable amount from its default value.
a new TresEd version huh? nifty, will it be up for DL?
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
THEL1NK1N2
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by THEL1NK1N2 »

Shadow Wolf wrote:a new TresEd version huh? nifty, will it be up for DL?
Under what license is ATX, BTW?
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Ooooo lol, a hacked TresEd, nifty.. though I'm not sure most of us will be needing it. I have noticed indeed that TresEd fog appears to be the exact inverse color of what you set it to, I always assumed it was that one thing machf described when I asked him about how to define fog color in the ATX config file.. where a certain character change makes it all reverse.. something like that.
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

Yeah, it actually only reads the R and G values, odd though or maybe the R and B, I know that the R value is read no matter what though.
~ They told me humans weren't real... I proved them wrong.
ImageAnthropology ~ A beautiful tale.
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!