JPDS Voice Acting

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: JPDS Voice Acting

Post by RexHunter99 »

LOL GAWD NO!

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go ahead Id love to see what people say about it.
If Draco lost it I can record a new one.
~ They told me humans weren't real... I proved them wrong.
ImageAnthropology ~ A beautiful tale.
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Post by Shadow Wolf »

THEL1NK1N2 wrote:
TheGuy wrote:Hehe, I actually think a "fun" page on the site will be a cool idea :P
Hehe, the "fun" section. Awesome, lol, can't wait for that! *draws champagne glass* To Trespasser Elements! :wink: :D
sounds cool.... I may just have some stuff :wink: and it seems like a good place for the good old trescomic of the week...
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Actually, I think the images from this thread ought to be put on Tres Elements..
http://trescom.3dactionplanet.gamespy.c ... f=6&t=4116
THEL1NK1N2
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by THEL1NK1N2 »

Haha, definitely! I'm glad the comics are on the site. :D
NoTrespassing
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by NoTrespassing »

You know, I've always thought it'd be do cool to help with JPDS, but my level editing skills are far from being as good as the DS team. Then I read this post and was so pleasantly surprised! Voice acting! My specialty! This is great! You can definately put me on the list of possible voice actors, Draco! I'd love to do this!
And if for whatever reason Matt's sister can't do that female part, or if you need another female voice, I have a sister in her mid-teens that says she wouldn't mind doing some voice acting.
Anyway, I'd love to lend my voice for DS and I'll be looking forward to the audition process.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Sounds great. 8) I will need some samples... preliminary auditions don't even need to use script from the game, I just need to know what your voices sound like. I've actually already had someone in mind for the main character's voice, a girl I work with, so that should be fine, but go ahead and send a sample of your sis's voice.

Btw, I should note that we will also quite possibly be wanting an adult female voice for a character named Sandra.. not to mention other adult voices. Dapper Dan has offered up his voice talent for JPDS, with a very fine resume on the matter, though I'm still waiting for his samples..
Tresfan
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by Tresfan »

Hmm, mabye I could help out with voice acting. I can make my voice sound deep and angry or high pitch and sound like elmo :mrgreen:
/)^3^(\
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Give us some demos...
Microceratops
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Microceratops »

Hi, everybody!

Draco, I was just wondering if anyone of the people who acted for the auditions got "hired". Just for curiosity, because the release of the level is coming soon... Well, it's coming :P Just kidding, man (read that in Tony Montana's voice).
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hahaha, well sorry but the answer is no. :cry: Enough of the content of JPDS1 has been cut that the voiceovers needed for the Embryonics Administration were cut completely.. and I also reverted back to using Anne voiceovers instead of getting new ones from a friend. :? A lot's being cut and I am mostly trying to just get it out of here lol, kinda sad. There is actually something in the works that's much better, though (and much more manageable), for the Trespasser engine.. top secret ;)
NoTrespassing
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by NoTrespassing »

Ah, that's all right. You didn't cut anything really cool, did you?
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Lol, I cut out the entire Embryonics Administration, which would have been the coolest part.. It's just time to move forward.
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Post by hppav »

I guarantee you that you can't move forward with only one programmer, even Rex isn't that optimistic. :? I recommend you guys go hunting on some programming forums to see if you can get some help, that's the only way that engine is going to get done.
Album 1 http://m.imgur.com/a/cRA26
Album 2 http://imgur.com/a/6tvKV
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom leaked and (few) official photos
King_Tyrannus
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by King_Tyrannus »

I have a tutor who was former Harvard code engineer. I can see what he can do or help. I will just ask him a few questions, take some notes, then post them.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Oh we have two other programmer friends of Rex who'll be helping, and we also plan to go a-hunting for programmers at some forums etc. when the time comes.