Draco - Sunday, 3 August 2008

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: Draco - Sunday, 3 August 2008

Post by machf »

So, now you believe it?
Not to mention that .SPZ files can't be opened and uncompressed by the demo engine...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Oh, in case you're talking to me, I already believed it, just hadn't looked at the evidence before. Hopefully Rexy believes it now too. 8) And yeah there is the whole demo engine thing of course.. (though in theory, if SPZ's were really better at compression, we could just tell everyone to get the decompressor for the sake of smaller downloads :P)
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

AH my mistake, must have mixed up the files lol.
Ill keep using .SPZs for Trespasser at school, it saves me having to use WinRAR and to install WinRAR on every machine.
~ They told me humans weren't real... I proved them wrong.
ImageAnthropology ~ A beautiful tale.
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Trespasser at school, eh? Interesting, reminds me of the days when my only access to 3ds Max (4.2) was in the IT lab.. sometimes I stayed after school w/permission.. sometimes I snuck in at lunch.. or before school.. one time I even snuck in for a few hours after school was out for the summer XD ganitors working on the room forgot to lock it, tee hee... Oh my, what Draco has done over the years to have just a little more 3D modeling time. :|
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

Lmao, same here Im always lingering behind to fiddle around with 3dsMax9.
~ They told me humans weren't real... I proved them wrong.
ImageAnthropology ~ A beautiful tale.
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!