Draco - Sunday, 3 February 2008

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

TheRaptorKiller
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by TheRaptorKiller »

Them are some really sweet images draco very well done :)
Trespasser Movie Project - Private
"HALO ROCKS AND JUST WONT STOPS!" Trent Ferdig after watching new halo:reach trailer. In God we Trust
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Post by Shadow Wolf »

TheRaptorKiller wrote:Them are some really sweet images draco very well done :)
long time no see, tbh I thought you weren't coming back
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor
Antispam: No

Post by TheGuy »

Shadow Wolf wrote:well my second in command says that gun laws are looser over there but airsoft laws are stricter over there too :?: :mrgreen: :?: dunno, anyway we know all of this and I've never seen a policeman in any of the locations we film thankfully but we keep a look out
Pfft, yeah right. :D Gun restrictions are very tight over here, aside from hunting (foxes) and things.
ImageImage
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

TheGuy wrote:
Shadow Wolf wrote:well my second in command says that gun laws are looser over there but airsoft laws are stricter over there too :?: :mrgreen: :?: dunno, anyway we know all of this and I've never seen a policeman in any of the locations we film thankfully but we keep a look out
Pfft, yeah right. :D Gun restrictions are very tight over here, aside from hunting (foxes) and things.
I checked air arm laws, I am legally entitled to carry a rifle in a cloth bag or a pistol in a locked box
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by TheGuy »

Shadow Wolf wrote:I checked air arm laws, I am legally entitled to carry a rifle in a cloth bag or a pistol in a locked box
Hmm, well, you should still carefully read through all of this page...

http://f4bscale.worldonline.co.uk/gunlaw.htm
ImageImage
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

TheGuy wrote:
Shadow Wolf wrote:I checked air arm laws, I am legally entitled to carry a rifle in a cloth bag or a pistol in a locked box

yeah yeah anyhow we're getting off topic
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Haha, well I'm glad you guys enjoyed the vid. :yum: Was very fun and very cold to shoot, and I'm very impressed with Matt's work on it. I need to do more of these things... maybe eventually I'll do a dino-themed one, but then again, maybe I should leave that to Wolf and his team...
TheRaptorKiller
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by TheRaptorKiller »

Shadow Wolf wrote:
TheRaptorKiller wrote:Them are some really sweet images draco very well done :)
long time no see, tbh I thought you weren't coming back
yup i'm back so hows everybody doing?
Trespasser Movie Project - Private
"HALO ROCKS AND JUST WONT STOPS!" Trent Ferdig after watching new halo:reach trailer. In God we Trust
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

Draconisaurus wrote:Haha, well I'm glad you guys enjoyed the vid. :yum: Was very fun and very cold to shoot, and I'm very impressed with Matt's work on it. I need to do more of these things... maybe eventually I'll do a dino-themed one, but then again, maybe I should leave that to Wolf and his team...
hmm I'd wait to see how it comes out before saying that :P but I'm hopeful when spring comes we can get something done which will give us thurther insight on how the project will go...
Draco master
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Draco master »

@the/trent raptorkiller WTH you changed your name? :o :o
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by TheGuy »

Shadow Wolf wrote:
TheGuy wrote:

If you read that page then you should know that you're not legally entitled to own an air gun in England until you're 18. Just saying "yeah yeah" and dismissing it is plain silly. If you're going to own a gun at all you should abide by the rules and be responsible. Remember - rules are there for a reason. I don't want England to become a gun culture, so you'd do well to read that document and follow it. :wink:
ImageImage
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

TheGuy wrote:
Shadow Wolf wrote:
TheGuy wrote: Hmm, well, you should still carefully read through all of this page...

If you read that page then you should know that you're not legally entitled to own an air gun in England until you're 18. Just saying "yeah yeah" and dismissing it is plain silly. If you're going to own a gun at all you should abide by the rules and be responsible. Remember - rules are there for a reason. I don't want England to become a gun culture, so you'd do well to read that document and follow it. :wink:
when I aquired them the legal age was much lower, and I suspect it still is lower for paintball guns, also I consider 17 close enough, it's about responsibility IMO not years
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by TheGuy »

Shadow Wolf wrote:when I aquired them the legal age was much lower
Wrong, the law has remained the same since before you were borne. Just so ye know.
ImageImage
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: Draco - Sunday, 3 February 2008

Post by Nick3069 »

@ Shadow wolf and TheGuy
How did this offtopic-ness about legal/illegal guns start? :lol:
Draconisaurus wrote:
Nick3069 wrote:I'm guessing you've made the chevy truck at the base drivable... but what is that other vehicle (the one on the left) in this screenshot?
The left-most car is the civilian truck from this shot, the other car is the same type at the top of the hill. I haven't been able to import any new models, like I said, but I'm not sure yet if I'll be using the TC_Isle truck. I'd rather repaint the textures for the truck they already have, since it works..
Is it suppose to be the tipped over one next to the spas and close to a raptor?
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Shadow Wolf »

TheGuy wrote:
Shadow Wolf wrote:when I aquired them the legal age was much lower
Wrong, the law has remained the same since before you were borne. Just so ye know.
I really don't wish to debate this point, and @ Nick you sure like on topicness don't you? :P and don't blame me
I wrote:yeah yeah anyhow we're getting off topic
EDIT: I read that page
If you are between 14 and 17 years old, you can be given or lent an airgun or ammunition but you cannot buy or hire them yourself.

It will become an offence to give an airgun to someone who is under the age of 17.
If you are under 17 years, your airgun and ammunition must be bought for you by someone over 17 and this should generally be your parents or guardians.
anyhow if you wish to dispute this matter further I would reccomend a new thread