Beta ?

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Beta ?

Post by tatu »

Release a new beta soon huh ?!? o.O Its been like 9 month or what ? >.<
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Lol yeah sorry tatu. :( Progressing is coming along well, but nothing yet we can release again... I'll tell you what, I may end up doing a beta release of my new testing level, "EA~test", at least I think that's what it's called. It's a level I set up that uses the same terrain and has only objects related to the EA location, which allows for new textures (while the palettes for JPDS1 are full). I've already imported several new objects to the level with textures, and it's looking great! :D The level will eventually feature all the buildings and scripted events for the EA that will be in JPDS1, so that will require significant testing before we take care of the import. :) A version of that should be out within a month... right now I have a huuuge video project going on that is taking my time away, however that project has a deadline and I intend to finish before that deadline, anyway. 8)
tatu

Post by tatu »

Okey :D Sounds great ;)
tatu

Post by tatu »

Hey Draco^^ More that a year now since the last beta :P We are waiting :D

Love JPDS<3<3<3<3
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Gahhhh I'm so sorry! Lately hppav and I have been working on the top-secret level EastDock, which will blow your socks off. We plan to release it later this week if at all possible, so watch out for it. ;) As soon as that's done I will get on JPDS1 again.. I guess now I should set the deadline for Halloween, haha >_<
tatu

Post by tatu »

Can like upload the engine and the old beta again if you still have it? It was along time ago I played it and wanna play around again so I can find around in the level^^