JPDS~testing - Version 3 released for Week of Tres!!

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Well, you could upload it to YouTube if you can't watch it otherwise...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

LOL, I might try that. I do wonder though if anyone here knows about graphics drivers acting like that..
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

machf wrote:And here's a little video I made while playing with the JPDS test level...
lmao - just watched the video. That's pretty sweet. 8)
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Still have the files ready to be imported into the JPDS test level, just in case...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Lol well I wouldn't mind having it handy for the next release. :P That probably won't be for at least several weeks though, so no rush...
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: JPDS~testing - Version 3 released for Week of Tres!!

Post by Draconisaurus »

Just thought I'd announce here - I've put up a new video from JPDS~testing, which includes objects which I don't *think* I've shown off before. This fun glitch occurred multiple times as I attempted to get the opening & closing drawer to work. As you can see, it didn't really work out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JS3_3Vmc3c