JPDS Sigs (New Sigs hosted - pg. 2)

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

JPXTom
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

JPDS Sigs (New Sigs hosted - pg. 2)

Post by JPXTom »

Well, I am a pretty good sig/banner maker, and me and Draco were thinking sense we are making this, we should have sigs showing so. So, with that in mind, I took up the idea. Now, I don't have any examples YET. But, I was thinking, it would have a slogan, a picture of the spino faded, like the JP3 logo, and then with each person's sn with a saweet Photoshop effect, and a JP picture.

Now, the reason I am making this thread is...to say, that you get to choose the picture. I will crop it, etc...So, post ur pics here, and I will post the sigs. Everybody fine with that? Oh, and also, I will give each sig a nice, JPXTom Touch, hehe.

And, Demon Carnotaur, 1 of the leaders on our team, also came up with the dinosaur ideam, I just thought of letting peeps choose what the want...also gonna have some different colors per sig...
Last edited by JPXTom on Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemonCarnotaur
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by DemonCarnotaur »

er...did you forget to credit somebody else who came up with this idea?
:P
Just give me what we discussed that night.
(Well, I was once part of the JPDS team)
- ChrisLikesDinos - JurassicOutpost - JurassicForums -
http://jurassicoutpost.com/
MikeTheRaptor
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

Since the blue raptors are big in this game's storyline and I'm MikeTheRaptor.. :D

.. I think a sig with a blue feathered raptor incorporated somewhere on it along with JPDS somewhere and anything else interesting you can come up with would be just fine.

You could put our jobs (ie. 3D Modeller, Concept Artist, Project Lead, 2D Artist, ect.) on the sig, but I'd rather not do that myself unless other members decided to.

Great idea, though! Publicity for levels is hard to get here at TresCom, so getting sigs and updates on TresCom.org are vital.

*No blue raptors! Well i don't like them anyway :P Brown Jp raptor would be nice :D
Last edited by MikeTheRaptor on Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

MikeTheRaptor wrote:Since the blue raptors are big in this game's storyline and I'm MikeTheRaptor.. :D

.. I think a sig with a blue feathered raptor incorporated somewhere on it along with JPDS somewhere and anything else interesting you can come up with would be just fine.
That sounds cool except there are no blue feathered raps in JPDS :P
You could put our jobs (ie. 3D Modeller, Concept Artist, Project Lead, 2D Artist, ect.) on the sig, but I'd rather not do that myself unless other members decided to.
Yeah I think that makes sence, we should do that. :) Tom was gonna put like, a ranking thing on it, dunno if that was still the plan but general occupation in the development would make sence. :yes:
DemonCarnotaur
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by DemonCarnotaur »

By blue feathered raps I think they mean the JP/// ones, but im not sure.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

DemonCarnotaur wrote:By blue feathered raps I think they mean the JP/// ones, but im not sure.
No we cleared that up, Mike got mixed up with a suggestion SI made, forgot that it wasn't in the original plot. :lol: It's all good. 8)
JPXTom
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by JPXTom »

Now, I have some news to announce.
Me, Demon Carno and Draconisaurus all have our sigs. They will look like ours with a little picsture supplied by you. It will be downsized to fit, but u can choose the pic, and It doesn't have to be Jurassic Park, just please give me a Link.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Great job on these Tom, they look awesome!!! MikeTheRap, when you get back Tom can make your sig (assuming you want it), you'll have to choose a dino (or alien...) for the right side. Weee this will be good publicity for JPDS...
DemonCarnotaur
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by DemonCarnotaur »

Yeah, tom you did an awsome job with these.
JPXTom
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by JPXTom »

Yes, I as well am very pleased with the way the sigs turned out. And Chris did give me the idea of not jsut having to make it JP related. And, I have WinDVD 6, and AVP, so I can get screencaps. You can get ur own to if wanted...just go to download.com, and type in WiDVD 6, it's really great.
MikeTheRaptor

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

They look great! I'll get a pic a little later this weekend when I have time :D
JPXTom
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by JPXTom »

I think u gavce me one Mike, but I don't know what happened to it. Think you could just post it in here so I don't lose it?
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

JPXTom wrote:I think u gavce me one Mike, but I don't know what happened to it. Think you could just post it in here so I don't lose it?
LOL that's because you didn't save the chat, heh. Or maybe u did but forgot it was there... Anywho:
He said he wanted the rap in that pic.
MikeTheRaptor

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

Thanks for putting that up, Draco. I didn't have the link for it anymore myself lol.

Anyhow, lookin' forard to gettin' my sig - thanks Tom :D
JPXTom
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by JPXTom »

Here ya go Mike:

It took me...hmm...1 minute tops..