JPDS Beta Release!!!

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Mickey »

I can host the engine if you want :)
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by tatu »

Do that!
With a password of course!
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: JPDS Beta Release!!!

Post by Draconisaurus »

Lol, super-old thread, necro-post. That beta was really some kind of alpha, actually. I'm now looking for interested JPDS Team members who can beta test JPDS~streams in the next couple days or so, as it's almost finished and I need a full bug report. This release is likely to have a fair amount of floating/sunken objects as some of them will be fixed in GUIApp and we can't afford to work on the final SCN until the GRF is finalized. I'll try to catch all the important ones though; if you find any major things which are sunken in the terrain, like guns or whatever, do speak up.

So who's in?
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Alright everyone, this is it. The REAL Beta, at least for the first level. That other beta was really a half-assed attempt to get something out there and have people tell me how well a half-complete, largely non-functional level was working :lol: The people I currently have in mind to be Beta Testers, from their expressed desire or just the fact that they're on the JPDS Team, are:
  • Tatu
  • Second Illiteration
  • TheGuy
  • Mickey
  • Nem
  • Slash_Master
  • machf
  • Slugger
(If MikeTheRaptor happens to be reading this, I'd love to have him beta test too, seeing as some of his finer work is included...)

The rest of the details about this beta are in the readme, which is required reading for beta testers ;)

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!
http://www.mediafire.com/?yc7p28qjkiq5lc0 (117 MB)

Please see the facebook group for further info!
Second Illiteration
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Second Illiteration »

Cool. Though I don't do much with trespasser these days, I'll def play this once I can get my faster internet set up
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Great! Erm just curious, how soon do you expect that? I don't plan for too long of a waiting period before the "final" version is out, right now I'm trying to get feedback for bug fixes and general improvements before the "real" version.