The JPDS Team - An Inside Look

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

ryan_eaglesfield
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

hey your taking the piss out of me here^_^

Post by ryan_eaglesfield »

please take those pictures down draco NOW!
i have not said anything offensive yet but i will you vindictive hillbilly B**tard why dont you take the piss out of other team members non of their models are up to your standards either.

i mean come on you wanker thats seriously bad mannered you wanna know why i dont use refferences or numbers cause the programme i use doesnt i tried you 3dsmax and you heard how it shorted out my pc so whats with the piss take.

(at this point in my rant id like to point out that allthough that stuff parodied in these shitty litle pictures is true that it is totaly out of context and makes me look worse than is true)

something i found funny is how nothing bad is said about all your negative behaviour during the time ive been on the team like lying ignoring stealing ideas (which if you dont take these offensive pictures down and appologise i will state my claim to ownership and ask for all my items that you DID intend on using to be returned and all of my ideas i helped inspire to be scratched i have a list of these so as not to reveal them before time.

also from the looks of one photo you appear to be agreeing with mickey that my work is crap and doesnt work so as of this moment im holding onto the meshes i made for tresspassing until this has been cleared out .

at this point id like to state that before posting this i did try to get this topic removed by a member of admin (wajas)
but since he neglected to take much notice i had to reply i did read the rules btw "contact the admin and such for problems and dont post" but you know contact the admin doesnt work cause the admin didnt seemed to be arsed.

anyway been writting this for a minute now shouldnt be much longer just clearing up a few things first of all i did tons of models 20-40+ lost most when my pc erased itself not a problem draco has a whole load of my files which i sent him and he proptly deleted since "they werent too good"
this was the polar opposite to the "THATS AWSOME" i received for the meshes a month or two before than the whole your idea doesnt fit the theme srguement i had a real good idea for an area or two (draco says no cause they totaly irrelivant to the plot of the level just thought id wran you though my ideas arent as half as irrelivent as the idea that was accepted however (dracos idea suprise suprise, i thought this was a team?!)

anyway things went on as usual showed darco a screen of jp 3 showing the river running under the ea "realy ryan there isnt a river there"

however a photo shows up on the forums and its " wow i never knew there was a river under the ea!"

any way im dragging on a bit and draco just came online hes not responding yet though wonder if he knows ive read this post
and to the admin dont think about banning me without talking about it on the forum so everyone can read about how you negate everything you do by ignoring your duties on a forum
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
Antispam: No

Post by hppav »

Um, Wajas isn't around anymore (I don't think) and the few times he shows up he's just lurking and that is just once a season (or year). Don't trash talk an admin who "didn't do his job" when he's not here while trash talking someone else. If you have a problem, take it up with a more active admin.

Plus, you're the only one who is voicing a problem on this post and since others like it I doubt it will be deleted (maybe locked, but definately not deleted).
Album 1 http://m.imgur.com/a/cRA26
Album 2 http://imgur.com/a/6tvKV
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom leaked and (few) official photos
ryan_eaglesfield
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Post by ryan_eaglesfield »

hey all id like is for somone to take down the offensive ones about me
TrikeUatra
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by TrikeUatra »

I don't think I've come across you before, Ryan, but after reading that diatribe, I ain't gonna say anything for fear of having my head bitten off. :o

There's nothing truly offensive in the pictures - it's just good fun. :) No-one else has a problem, like Hppav said, so just go to an Admin who you know is around... rather than trashing the board, so to speak. :yes:
TptDac
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by TptDac »

Hey Drac! Recently while bored to death waiting for JPDS to come out, I did play through Four Towers Extended again.
Wajas
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by Wajas »

Actually, I asked you to point out which images were offensive to you because I didn't want to have to go through them all one-by-one, and said that I would look into it if you gave me the information on what was offensive.

No need to get all high and mighty with me, as much as you clearly don't appreciate these images, I don't appreciate being insulted for what seems to me to be a very little ask - I can't just go round deleting topics willy-nilly; tell me which images are offensive and I can consider it.

And just grow up a bit.