Ok don't think I am doing anything useful so I better leave?

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Ok don't think I am doing anything useful so I better leave?

Post by Mickey »

Ok since I have no contact with you people I don't think I am doing anything useful so I think you don't need me ...
I have no idea what is done and what is to be done :?
I would like to show you my level qualitys but seems like I will not get the chance :|
Cya Around and best of luck
Mickey
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Gah, don't leave Mickey! One thing that would really help is if you could get in contact with Mike via MSN messenger, we were hoping that could work out. And for the past 2 weeks I've been on vacation here in Orlando, Florida so can't really do anything in that time. As soon as you get in contact with Mike, he'll tell me, and then I'll send him the most recent version of the level files so he can send um to you.
Sorry to keep ya hangin, we just need to keep in contact more often! Believe me we'll need all the help we can get. Currently we are still at a development stage of the game, which when making levels like your very nice Hunt level isn't as big of a step, as it was constituted almost entirely of already existing objects from Trespasser. For JPDS, while we're using lots of Tres objects, we must first create all of these new things so we can populate the level. We can't even start populating it with vegetation yet because the terrain is in a state of flux and object heights relative to the ground can be radically altered at any point when terrain editing. I've already established that the terrain itself should be a high priority (something which I have to do...) so work on general object placement can actually begin. Otherwise if we started now, we might have to completely redo it all later.
Also talk with Mike about our current scripting goals. Some of them are rather complex and I'm sure we could use help in making them now. :)

Keep with us! You're our only hope! :P
Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Mickey »

ok mike hasn't geen online much but I send him a e-mail :)