New Teammate

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

New Teammate

Post by Draconisaurus »

Just as an internal update for JPDS Team members who haven't heard it yet... Nem will be joining the JPDS Team when he gets back from vacation. In preparation, I've kicked foliage-modelling into overdrive and am more or less done with all but the pine-remakes. I'm also working on some of the buildings up in the Hillside Research Station (currently the Admin building, just wait till you see it ;)). He will be populating the buildings ith objects and such, and foliaging various areas that need doing.. and as we know from his work on TL1, he'll be damn good at it. 8) Something for us all to look forward to!! While he does that, I think I'll lay off on the Hunters Camp for a bit (other than finishing the InGen lanturn I started) and get back to work on the long-neglected EA.. my modelling on the HRS buildings has actually taught me a bit so it should go at a faser pace than the last time I was working on EA interiors/exteriors.

(and yeah SI I know you read some of this already :yum: )
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Re: New Teammate

Post by TheGuy »

Welcome to the team Nem! :) Your work on TL1 was fantastic... I'm sure you'll do just as good a job with JPDS!
ImageImage
Nem
-=TresCom Administrator=-
-=TresCom Administrator=-

Post by Nem »

Hey there... I'm very happy to have a chance to be involved in this great project. :) Hope I can give a valuable contribution.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Yay we have another admin on our team, awesome. :yum: I'll be gettin the level to ya ASAP...
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by tatu »

Welcome to the family ;)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

No drinking after midnight ;) j/k XD