Updates...

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

madppiper
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Updates...

Post by madppiper »

Well, I see this section rarely being used. So please notify me if you folks are still interested in finishing the project. Otherwise I will close it
MikeTheRaptor
Antispam: No

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

I'm the only one workin' on this one, MP. Haven't had time to make any updates, though.

I may try to continue workin' on the level regardless of wheter or not the board is here, though. Your call! If the board is here I'll use it, if not I'll manage :)
madppiper

Post by madppiper »

leaving it up :)

but you should really try to update more often. It will get you more focused and more people aware of what you are doing... :mrgreen:
MikeTheRaptor

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

Yup I know :D

Just don't have the time these days!! By the summer I should... I should get back to modelling stuff...

Anyways thanks MP!
Darkraider
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by Darkraider »

What is it your doing den?
On.sparks @ gmail . com
myspace.com/rotflmfaool
MikeTheRaptor

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

Working on a level here.. I got a bit done a while ago but I haven't had time to do much since. One model done, terrain's finished along with some environment stuff, triggers, and sounds.

Been devoting most of my free time for JPDS which'll be much bigger and will even include it's own accurate rendition of the Hunter Camp. Mostly I'm teaching myself the ropes with this level - also putting the ideas of an old team (who worked on the orig. HC level before yer' time) and gave up. Working on my own with this one, though.

* Actually officially HC Level is going to help me sharpen my ability to model, texture, script, design, write, and well.. basically everything so that I'm better prepared for makin' JPDS the best level out there with Draco, Tom, and the JPDS team.
Darkraider
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by Darkraider »

Eh nice man!
Good for you!
On.sparks @ gmail . com
myspace.com/rotflmfaool
Leovinus87
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by Leovinus87 »

keep up the good work, don't give up! :wink:
MikeTheRaptor

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

Well the goods news, JPDS production is going very smoothly.

The not-so-good news, HC Production has stopped -_-

I really wanted to get this level done, but time is flying by, and unfortunately, we may half to chalk it up to the "Abandoned Projects" Board.

While I can garantee that JPDS will be released sometime this year, most likely, I cannot promise you that anything will be done with this HC level.

Working in TresEd is not easy. It takes a lot of practice and I don't have the time for it these days. All my extra time has gone into modelling and discussing the JPDS levels. The first level in JPDS is gigantic, let me tell you, and I'm in charge of designing an entire facility o_o That's something like 4 or 5 buildings and the immediate surrounding area. That's nothing compared to Draconisaurus' job, designing the entire rest of the level, but it is still quite tough.

Should anyone wish to take charge of the New HC level, I'd gladly hand over the few files I've got for it. Otherwise, you can all put it on hold and wait for JPDS' far more accurate representation of the Hunter Camp.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

BTW Mike I may be designing most of the Hunter Camp but if you finish the HRS early enough I'd be happy to let you do a fair amount of work on JPDS's Hunter Camp. :yes: