Raptors jUMPING AND nIGHTvISION

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Raptors jUMPING AND nIGHTvISION

Post by Mickey »

hey people I been working for sometime on puting the raptors jumping and I got a way of doing nightvision in Trespasser both need work I was gonna use them for my next level but I dicided I wasn't gonna do a level so I will offer them for JPDS
I update with ideas and images here :) in the end if you like my ideas etc... you can use it or not up to you :wink:
DemonCarnotaur
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by DemonCarnotaur »

That sounds really cool I never got to see the jumping rap in TC but I can imagine! Nightvision would be sweet, even if it was used in the form of security cams...Draco should know what I am talking about..anyway pretty soon I will have the programs on my comp and will be at work on the project again.
(Well, I was once part of the JPDS team)
- ChrisLikesDinos - JurassicOutpost - JurassicForums -
http://jurassicoutpost.com/
JPXTom
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by JPXTom »

That would be great, I always wanted jumping raptors....
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

That sounds good Mickey, tell us when you have some shots of that ready! 8) Now with nightvision though, seems to me like it should be dark outside... that may work we'll see. I was gonna have it less light outside in level 3... IDK we'll work on that when we get there.