JPDS Wallpaper

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

MikeTheRaptor
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

JPDS Wallpaper

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

Hmm... just a JPDS wallpaper I threw together.

Really simple design, but I thought I'd put it up for you guys to see anyways.

(3 different sizes available)

http://www.geocities.com/miketheraptor1 ... 0x1024.zip

http://www.geocities.com/miketheraptor1 ... 0x1050.zip

http://www.geocities.com/miketheraptor1 ... 00x600.zip

Also thought I'd ask whether or not it'd be ok to let the resk of TresCom have it. So..?
JPXTom
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by JPXTom »

It would help if u change them to JPEG format, but I can do that...when I get the site up(which I have been planning, and have some sweet ideas for)I will have a section for it. But around the time I get this website up, I am starting on my AVP one and editing my JP one. But, I think those are cool.
MikeTheRaptor

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

I checked the downloads... the fact that they were in BMP didn't seem to cause trouble with the download times.. and also preserved quality.

Could still change 'em to JPEG if necissary. Leaving them as BMP was intentional. Whatever ya think is good.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Nice wallpaper Mike! Though personally, I think it's just a little too simple to spark interest. Honestly I wouldn't want that as my desktop... just because it's not that exciting or anything. We really need to have some content b4 we do that... (I was thinking along the lines of a finished New dino, doing something in an area of level 1).
JPXTom
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by JPXTom »

Draconisaurus wrote:Nice wallpaper Mike! Though personally, I think it's just a little too simple to spark interest. Honestly I wouldn't want that as my desktop... just because it's not that exciting or anything. We really need to have some content b4 we do that... (I was thinking along the lines of a finished New dino, doing something in an area of level 1).
Way to push him down, lol. "Nice, but it's sucks". :mrgreen: Yeah, I think I can make a few....with some concept art, and our raptor. Maybe do some photoshopping, put some lighting in, whatever looks cool.
MikeTheRaptor

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

Lol well I made the wallpaper mostly for myself. I like the simplicity of it. Personally, I don't like too much going on on my desktop... I like it to be simple, and my icons to be easy to find.

Just thought I'd put it up here... see whatcha thought.

I can't do any post-render work so it's basically whatcha see is whatcha get straight outta max. Either way, I like it as my desktop and even if we don't use, anyone here can if they want :)
DemonCarnotaur
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by DemonCarnotaur »

Hey, I cant download it but can someone post a pic, Id like to see it. Thanks!
(Well, I was once part of the JPDS team)
- ChrisLikesDinos - JurassicOutpost - JurassicForums -
http://jurassicoutpost.com/
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

DemonCarnotaur wrote:Hey, I cant download it but can someone post a pic, Id like to see it. Thanks!
Well it's a white "JPDS", with a light shining on it showing the red floor (though most of the background is black), nothing much to see. :P (JK)
I can send it to you in AIM after school if ya want. :)
MikeTheRaptor

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

It's a little blurry as a result of being a .jpg file. The wallpaper version is obviously bigger and better quality.
JPXTom
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by JPXTom »

I think I like the extended lette back, but I would like to try some things. I shoulds start getting a site up, with a cjb.net extension. Does anyone know how to use flash? lol.