Raptor Skins

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

Second Illiteration
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Second Illiteration »

I might try contacting remdul...I think he did the skinning in TC-Isle...I'm certain he used an alternate method...
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Well I'd say that should work for ya. Hmmm you know, Remdul actually looks at this forum on occasion, he may even have seen us trying to figure out this raptor..... *looks around suspicously*
Second Illiteration
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

perhaps....my fingers are crossed (metaphorically)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hey SI, any new news on this rap? BTW not sure if you saw but people were very impressed with this rap in my thread about terrain problems, where my last update on the fixed problem featured the JP/// rap aswell :D
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hey, incase you see this SI, how's the rap comin? 'Tis summer so now's the time to get to work (for all of us). If you want to start from scratch, that's cool too just let me know. Also I'd like several different kinds of JP/// raps, including the female rap, to give some variation. Right now I'm just making them all the same kind of rap, so the sooner I can get some variation the better. (Also if you can talk to Mike sometime about possible new music for the level, that'd be great if you're still up for it)
Second Illiteration
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

well I've gone back and made some slight progress on the skin....and I was thinking about doing alternate raptors...you find me some decent side pics of the female and I'll work on a skin....

but I'd really like an easier method where I could create a whole uniform skin rather than pieces and then try to match them up...