Ok Ready and waiting for orders

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Ok Ready and waiting for orders

Post by Mickey »

Ok I ready and waiting for some concept our ideas you want so I can start doing a level can't wait to start since I haven't done a level since the The Hunt Level :)
JPXTom
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by JPXTom »

Well, I believe Draco can assign you to some level stuff...We really need models though. Oh, and also, find a picture for me to put on ur JPDS Sig.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: Ok Ready and waiting for orders

Post by Draconisaurus »

JPXTom wrote:Well, I believe Draco can assign you to some level stuff...We really need models though. Oh, and also, find a picture for me to put on ur JPDS Sig.
LOL you might want to ASK him if he wants a JPDS sig, heh cause he's got one for Trespassing. But that would be cool I'm sure. :) Oh and Tom, MikeTheRap and I will be handling most of the modelling job, don't worry bout that.
Mickey wrote:Ok I ready and waiting for some concept our ideas you want so I can start doing a level can't wait to start since I haven't done a level since the The Hunt Level :)
OK sounds good! I have just finished clearing out the Industrial Jungle level of all the ingame stuff I don't want, which we'll be using to make JPDS level 1. Today I'll be coming up with the base grayscale map for the level (actually the whole map) and taking it from there with terrain edit mode. A lot of the things we are gonna need to work out will be things like scripted animations. Mike says he knows generally how to do this with Max but he's never done it before, so we may need some help there. Well for instance, if you take a look in the Scripted Animations thread, I've listed some of the ones we'll need. Take a look! :)
JPXTom
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by JPXTom »

Draconisaurus wrote:
JPXTom wrote:Well, I believe Draco can assign you to some level stuff...We really need models though. Oh, and also, find a picture for me to put on ur JPDS Sig.
LOL you might want to ASK him if he wants a JPDS sig, heh cause he's got one for Trespassing. But that would be cool I'm sure. :) Oh and Tom, MikeTheRap and I will be handling most of the modelling job, don't worry bout that.
Mickey wrote:Ok I ready and waiting for some concept our ideas you want so I can start doing a level can't wait to start since I haven't done a level since the The Hunt Level :)
OK sounds good! I have just finished clearing out the Industrial Jungle level of all the ingame stuff I don't want, which we'll be using to make JPDS level 1. Today I'll be coming up with the base grayscale map for the level (actually the whole map) and taking it from there with terrain edit mode. A lot of the things we are gonna need to work out will be things like scripted animations. Mike says he knows generally how to do this with Max but he's never done it before, so we may need some help there. Well for instance, if you take a look in the Scripted Animations thread, I've listed some of the ones we'll need. Take a look! :)
You could have 2 sigs, ya know...
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

JPXTom wrote:You could have 2 sigs, ya know...
This is true but seeing as Remdul got on our case recently for having too big sigs, somehow I don't think having 2 full sized sigs is a good idea...

PS = Yay! I'm a Trike!
Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Mickey »

if you people can get me a map or somthing ? and idea for a map you would like to see just get me the terrain and I start my magic :wink:
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

I'm at school right now but when I get home, I'll go ahead and post the bitmap of the current terrain in the Island Maps thread. Currently I'm working on the mountain at the top (as seen in the concept map), so Mickey it could work out nice if you'd work on things at the bottom of the map (that way I can combine them), mainly I need a good river terrain made (currently it sux, also the bottom is supposed to be beach-level and currently is a cliff like the rest of the map, so it needs to be made nearly-sea-level, etc. etc.).
:)
Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Mickey »

Send it over and I see what I can do :)