TresCom Forums
http://www.trescomforum.org/

Have you tried it?
http://www.trescomforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5824
Page 3 of 3

Author:  Second Illiteration [ Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

lol...no to deathmetal or rap...unless someone made a working radio in there...


but you can put any sounds into the game really....

Author:  guilherme [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

no secound.. you're wrong...
we are saying no to rap because trespasser crashes with it :P

Author:  Shadow Wolf [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

guilherme wrote:
no Rap, nor hiphop ... lol
deathmetal is a good choice, but ... take a look to progressive metal, you'll see it will be better in here
yeah not exactly a death metal person, more heavy metal and rock

Author:  Microceratops [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Shadow Wolf wrote:
guilherme wrote:
no Rap, nor hiphop ... lol
deathmetal is a good choice, but ... take a look to progressive metal, you'll see it will be better in here
yeah not exactly a death metal person, more heavy metal and rock


Personally I don't think that kind of music fits with Trespasser or any of the JP films. I think they are great just like they are: with orchestra music....

Author:  Shadow Wolf [ Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

Microceratops wrote:
Shadow Wolf wrote:
guilherme wrote:
no Rap, nor hiphop ... lol
deathmetal is a good choice, but ... take a look to progressive metal, you'll see it will be better in here
yeah not exactly a death metal person, more heavy metal and rock


Personally I don't think that kind of music fits with Trespasser or any of the JP films. I think they are great just like they are: with orchestra music....
you're probably right

Author:  Microceratops [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

What about using this?

http://rapidshare.com/files/74702387/carrots_2.wav.html

Author:  guilherme [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Microceratops you say that because you maybe didn't ever try to think how could it be like that...

for sure you hearded lots of cover sounds, and realy, some of them are better than the originals...
well, I'm not says heavy metal would be nice in Terspasser, although I think, that a well worked heavy metal woule be amazing in fome parts... for example the beggining of Ascent level (2nd if I'm not wrong) ...

I'll try to do something and so I'll show you ;)
next week I'll have two weeks for hollidays and so I'll have quit more time ;) so I can do something, I hope

Author:  Shadow Wolf [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

guilherme wrote:
Microceratops you say that because you maybe didn't ever try to think how could it be like that...

for sure you hearded lots of cover sounds, and realy, some of them are better than the originals...
well, I'm not says heavy metal would be nice in Terspasser, although I think, that a well worked heavy metal woule be amazing in fome parts... for example the beggining of Ascent level (2nd if I'm not wrong) ...

I'll try to do something and so I'll show you ;)
next week I'll have two weeks for hollidays and so I'll have quit more time ;) so I can do something, I hope
sounds promising, good luck

Author:  guilherme [ Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

thanks ;)

Author:  Shadow Wolf [ Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

you're welcome :)

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/