A school promo video

Discuss and analyze Bill Brown’s score for Trespasser.

Moderators: scallenger, TresCom Board Managers

Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-
Antispam: No

A school promo video

Post by Slugger »

Well today in school, we had some magazine seling assembly. We have to sell these dumb magazines to rake in money for our Student Council. (Rebel, you're rather close to me -- expect an order form in the mail in the next few days :wink: :lol: ).

Well anyway, they showed us some promotional video as to why we should sell these magazines, and two music tracks were from Trespasser! Yeah! :yes: I'm 95% certain that I heard one of the Mayan themes, and one from somewhere (the one when you walk around in the Ingen lab?)

I'm going to have to sit down and listen to them from the website, but I'm very positive that they were indeed Tres tracks.

Just thought that I'd share that. 8)
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

I already get bombed by these mag scams by my nieces and nephews in school, as well as these college girls that give me the same pitch -- buy these, help me get X amount of dollars towards my tuition. Damn, drives me nutso.

I heard Tres music the other day on a discovery channel program about death rituals from various cultures and times. Lab music, I'm quite positive about it.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: A school promo video

Post by Draconisaurus »

Well, now... Apparently, bots have a sense of humor.