Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

Microceratops
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

TC Isle cutscene?

Post by Microceratops »

Hi, everyone!

I was wondering if anyone know any place where I can download that fantastic cutscene from the beggining of TC Isle, the one with the baloon (?) flying away and the Rex roaring at the end.

Thanks in advance! :)
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Re: TC Isle cutscene?

Post by Rebel »

The stand_alone version of tc_isle would contain that inside the menu folder, Micro. It can also be found inside the trilogy's menu folder. There was once a high_res version of that smack, but unfortunately the only copy of it that I had became stuck on a corrupted cdr disk.

*I'd be interested if anyone has the high res version (it'd be about 8mbs instead of 4.80mbs).
Microceratops
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Microceratops »

But how do I watch it? Because it's on a strange format.

Sorry if I'm feeling like a newbie today, but haven't been around here for some time :yum:
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Oh, I misunderstood. You can download the smacker tools at; www.radgametools.com
Microceratops
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Microceratops »

Thanks a lot! That worked wonders! :mrgreen:
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Rebel wrote:The stand_alone version of tc_isle would contain that inside the menu folder, Micro. It can also be found inside the trilogy's menu folder. There was once a high_res version of that smack, but unfortunately the only copy of it that I had became stuck on a corrupted cdr disk.

*I'd be interested if anyone has the high res version (it'd be about 8mbs instead of 4.80mbs).
Let me see if I have it...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

machf wrote:
Rebel wrote:The stand_alone version of tc_isle would contain that inside the menu folder, Micro. It can also be found inside the trilogy's menu folder. There was once a high_res version of that smack, but unfortunately the only copy of it that I had became stuck on a corrupted cdr disk.

Let me see if I have it...
Cool. Do tell if you find it. :)
Microceratops wrote:Thanks a lot! That worked wonders! :mrgreen:
That's good. Just so you know, our very own Remdul created that smack video. He did an amazing job.