Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

Microceratops
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

About TC_Isle (Act 2)...

Post by Microceratops »

Hi people,

Recently I was playing the TC_Isle level (Act II), which I think is great!!! and I wanted to know a couple of things:

1. First, I would like to know if you could give me the coordenades (I don't know if that is the right spelling) of the important parts, like the ship or the house with a tall tower.

2. And secondly, I read here http://trescom.3dactionplanet.gamespy.c ... esops4.htm that they mention the Ceratosaurus and the Pachycephalosaurus but with a "N/A", which I suppose means that they are not in the game, because I couldn't found them... My question is... Where they planned to be in the game?? Where? And what they were planned to do?

Thanks for your time! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Second Illiteration
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Second Illiteration »

I believe you can use the ATX map cheat (try the method for inputing any cheat and type MAP).

As for the dinosaurs I do believe they were planned, however most of the TC_Isle team members are rarely around or have moved on from the project. Rebel contacted me at one point about a ceratosaurus to possible input in the level and there is one created but I have no idea whether it will ever make it into the level.
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-
Antispam: No

Post by Slugger »

The TC_Isle that is released is a beta distribution. Not all of the features that are listed were incorporated -- yet. I do believe that Rebel and Remdul continued to futz around with the level, adding a few things here/there, but when/if that version is going to be released, they only know.
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Re: About TC_Isle (Act 2)...

Post by Nick3069 »

Microceratops wrote:1. First, I would like to know if you could give me the coordenades (I don't know if that is the right spelling) of the important parts, like the ship or the house with a tall tower.
If you open the map in TresED you could go to the location faster and find the coordinates and write them down.
Microceratops wrote:2. And secondly, I read here http://trescom.3dactionplanet.gamespy.c ... esops4.htm that they mention the Ceratosaurus and the Pachycephalosaurus but with a "N/A", which I suppose means that they are not in the game, because I couldn't found them... My question is... Where they planned to be in the game?? Where? And what they were planned to do?
If they were in the list then that means that they were suppost to be in the level, the N/A simply means that they were not added in the beta and we are still waiting for the full version. I read somewhere that the Ceratosaurus was suppost to be at the end of the level, like a big boss, and was suppost to attack you, of course. As for the Pachy it probably was suppost to walk around and maybe try to ram you if you get near it.
chronzerg
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by chronzerg »

N/A = Not Available 8)
Microceratops
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Microceratops »

chronzerg wrote:N/A = Not Available 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: That explains a lot...

Thank you people for the info! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: