I'm new here. I had some questions about how to get started.

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

OzzyGT
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

I'm new here. I had some questions about how to get started.

Post by OzzyGT »

Hi. I wanted to know what patches to update (and where I can find them for free) that will 1) Remove the effect of objects like trees being blurry until you are really close to them, and any entry level patches that would improve the quality of the game. I'm not so much interested in new levels just yet, but I would like to improve the game were the designers left off. Thanks
MikeTheRaptor
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

Welcome to TresCom, Ozzy :D

Installing Big Red's ATX Patch & Improving Graphics might be a good place to start, if you can follow the tutorial there. ATX is what you're looking for to fix the "blurry tree" problem ;)
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Slugger »

Mike's tutorial is a great place to start, although with the release of ATX2.0, it's a tad outdated. :wink:

Visit BigRed's site through the article, and download the Main and Executable packages. Unzip both as described in the tutorial, and run the trespassATX2.exe file contained in the Executable package.
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"
OzzyGT
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by OzzyGT »

When I go to the link you guys gave me, it says that I need to download the "big" or "small" patch. Is there anywhere to get it for free ? I downloaded a 22kb file from this link and it was just an empty folder.

Also, when I go to run the other files (applications)...it says something like "smack32 error"...

I really want this to work. I have all of the files that I am supposed to have sitting in a separate file in my Trespasser program file. I don't know if I need to install anything else, or find some updates or what, but I guess I need more help. I'm not very good at this stuff.
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Post by hppav »

I posted a message telling them to fix that patch file, apparently nobody listened to me :cry:

Ooh, Shiny! :D
Album 1 http://m.imgur.com/a/cRA26
Album 2 http://imgur.com/a/6tvKV
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom leaked and (few) official photos
OzzyGT
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by OzzyGT »

I have something called the ATX2DEMOPATCHER. Is this what I'm looking for ? I try to run it but it says that it only works version 1.0.117.0 of the trespass exe. I downloaded the small patch and if I try to install it again it says that it is already patched....I'm getting frustrated.
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Slugger »

If you are planning on installing ATX2.0, simply grab the executable and main packages from BigRed's site:
http://www.geocities.com/trespasserhacks/

The executable package already includes a pre-patched Tres executable; you don't need to do anything except unzip and run.
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"