Hello?? Is anybody out there???

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

323lx
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Hello?? Is anybody out there???

Post by 323lx »

So, I've been a fan of Trespasser for a long time, always intrigued by the game and it's successes/failures. Long story short, I was sorting through some junk today and happened across my old Trespasser CD which was scratched up and the last time I tried to install it, it wouldn't run.

Well, out of curiousity I popped it in and it loaded right up. So I was playing around with it today, and happened across your site. I downloaded the TC Isle "mod" or whatever you wish to call it and I am very impressed. I've been playing it for 3+ hours so far, but I'm stuck so I wonder if anyone can help me without giving away any secrets.

I made it into the rim/crater facility at the top of the mountain, looked around but couldnt figure out how to get into what looks like the elevator shaft that goes down inside the mountain. After trying everything I could think of up there, I left and went over to the lighthouse place, figured out how to start the generator and what not, but couldnt see anything else of use there, so I left and started wandering around the island a bit trying to figure out what I was supposed to do, and I stumbled across the large tanker ship. I went inside and am now trapped. I used the screwdriver on both electric panels and shorted them out or whatever, I saw the ductwork in the flooded engine room and figured out how to get inside of it and made it to the room with the big "hatch" doors. I figured out that I needed to push the fuse back into the panel, but the doors still don't open. I have gone back through and explored every inch of the boat but can't figure out how to get out. I love the touch of hinting at someone locking me in when I tried to go out the "normal" way following the signs. It's still kinda freaking me out actually, and I'm not sure where you're going with this (SO DON'T SPOIL IT!), but I can't figure out how to get the hell out of the boat! Also, I'm not 100% sure that I'm "supposed" to be at the boat right now, but I digress...I know this board seems to be dead, but if anyone's out there, please help me!
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
Antispam: No

Post by hppav »

You have to remove something from the side opposite of the fuses and press the button. The boat isn't a major part of TC-Isle in the Beta.

And this community isn't really dead, just slow.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. :mrgreen:
Album 1 http://m.imgur.com/a/cRA26
Album 2 http://imgur.com/a/6tvKV
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom leaked and (few) official photos
MikeTheRaptor
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

This board may not be used often, but the forum is very active!

To answer your question, I'm no mechanic, but have you checked the gears next to the machine which operates the door to ensure that they aren't jammed with something? ;)
323lx
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by 323lx »

Wow, that was a lot faster response than I expected ;).

Thanks for the spoiler-free tips :). Unfortunately, I have to work early tomorrow morning, so I'll have to resume my journey tomorrow evening.
masterchiefoo7
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by masterchiefoo7 »

about the crater area, if your resolution and texture qualities arent good enough, you might not be able to read what you have to in order to continue. so that could be part of the problem.
Hammond: When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!

Ian: Yeah, but when Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists...

visit my website @ http://www.freewebs.com/masterchiefoo7