Post your questions for Brian Moore here.

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

chicken
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by chicken »

It has been recently discovered that back in 1998, a now defunct magazine called "Next Generation" obtained concept art of Anne. Sadly, the community has not been able to recover any of these rare images. I would like to know if you could describe the physical and facial characteristics of Anne? Did she position her injured arm at her side or was it placed in some type of improvised cast? Also, do you by any chance posses these rare conceptual arts?
Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Mickey »

And Thank you all for making a Great Game! don't forget that one :P
chronzerg
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by chronzerg »

chronzerg wrote:how about.....is it possible to get some concept pics or beta screens
adding on to my post.......

some more screens and concept art of pinevalley i am sure would be aprreciated by the pinevalley team......

(maybe even an over head shot)
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Darkraider wrote: - Can you tell Steven Speilberg the Jar Jar Binks in sw ep 1 sucked for me?
What does Spielberg have to do with a George Lucas movie?
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-
Antispam: No

Post by Slugger »

machf wrote:
Darkraider wrote: - Can you tell Steven Speilberg the Jar Jar Binks in sw ep 1 sucked for me?
What does Spielberg have to do with a George Lucas movie?
They converse quite often. They did Indiana Jones together. And Spielberg help Lucas plan some scenes for Ep III.
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"
Asjad
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by Asjad »

of the topic but when are the questions going to Mr Moore?
The Hunted
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by The Hunted »

Can we call you Brian? We'd feel more conected if we called you Brian. :P
ImageImageImage
don vercetti
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by don vercetti »

Can he write some autographs for us? :D

//D
The Hunted
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by The Hunted »

Hell, I know I'd want one of those :yes: .
ImageImageImage
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Preferably on a blank check? :wink:
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
MikeTheRaptor
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

machf wrote:Preferably on a blank check? :wink:
Lol.

Questions...

What was it like getting to see Steven Speilberg on a regular basis?
What are you working on currently?
What have you worked on in the past?
Did you find working on Trespasser to be a fulfilling experience?

Note to whoever is going to ask the questions - When you post the finished interview, you should include who asked that specific question (similar to the way chatroom interviews are done).
chronzerg
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by chronzerg »

machf wrote:Preferably on a blank check? :wink:
hahahhahahahaha
don vercetti
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by don vercetti »

MikeTheRaptor wrote: Note to whoever is going to ask the questions - When you post the finished interview, you should include who asked that specific question (similar to the way chatroom interviews are done).
I think that could be hard, you see... many of us already asked the same questions. It'd be hard to pick the author.

//D
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

chicken wrote:It has been recently discovered that back in 1998, a now defunct magazine called "Next Generation" obtained concept art of Anne. Sadly, the community has not been able to recover any of these rare images. I would like to know if you could describe the physical and facial characteristics of Anne? Did she position her injured arm at her side or was it placed in some type of improvised cast? Also, do you by any chance posses these rare conceptual arts?
Is there anything else you can remember that would help us? As we might try and find this specific issue of the magazine...
don vercetti
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by don vercetti »

I found this.....
10/19/97
This just came out of the Next Generation magazine i got yesterday. The people say that the role of Anne will be played by some "big name" actress. They're not saying who it is yet so it will be interesting to see who it will be. The concept art shows that Anne wears short shorts and low and tight tee's. That just makes me sick when programmers make their characters like this.

-Tylero
Trespasser Art [11:40 AM EDT]
Trespasser Central has posted some concept art from Trespasser (apparently from a copy of the print Next-Generation), showing the planned appearance of Anne, the character the player will control in the game (up until now, all that's been seen are in game shots of her spindly arm).
Apparently, TresCentral had those pics.. :?

//D