Post your questions for Brian Moore here.

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

TptDac
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by TptDac »

I'd be curious to know his impressions of what the developers were doing "behind the scenes" to keep themselves amused. For example, every level has a way to get off the path without teleporting. Also, every level has a way to get onto the basement, also without teleporting (except maybe on Industrial Jungle, where you would have to push a dead raptor or two off the edge in order to have something to land on that would allow you to survive the fall). My guess is that this would have driven the managers at some level crazy, if they were aware of such activity.
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-
Antispam: No

Post by Slugger »

Any word on this?
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

Just got this from him today...

hi Dapper Dan,

Not sure if I got back to you or not , regarding this interview, i was out of town the last week,since my project went beta. Also my current project Madden06 is now finished for this year. Anyway whenever you want to send over that interview I will be happy to answer all your questions regarding trespasser.

thanks
Brian
Nem and I are presently trying to compile a list of questions. There are many, so we'll do the best we can to get everyone's questions answered. However please remember that we don't want to send Brrian ten pages of questions, so if someone's query is not in the final list to him, please try to understand. :)
"I have discovered an ancient tribe of those who still hold a candle for this dead, and forgotten Videonic Gamen... the Forgotten people."
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-
Antispam: No

Post by Slugger »

Cool, just wanted to know the status of it. 8)
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"