Compies

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

chronzerg
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Compies

Post by chronzerg »

One thing i found unrealistic in the new trescom ops lvl, was that the compys look so small and week, and yet when you jump on them they dont die. They look small enough that they could loose a signifigant ammount of health (fourth of their total hitpoints) if they were simply jumped on by Anne. I think you should add some type of trigger or something. Maybe change some type of physics that the little compys will loose help when jumped on.

Also, is there anyway the dilophasourus could shoot acid at you. I dont think it would require as much as hacking. But Big Red's idea of new action types could come in handy with this.

Overall, love the new level. Keep the good work up trecom ops!
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-
Antispam: No

Post by Slugger »

Chronzerg, just do a collision trigger between Anne's feet and the compies. I think that there is something along the lines of this....isn't there?

You wouldn't need an action type (just one of those Act thingies = ActBite), but actually that isn't a bad idea; an action type that like shoots a bullet, that way you could do some type of automated defense gun!
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"
chronzerg
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by chronzerg »

i knew that already...
unfourtunately im not on the trescom ops team,...that is why i did this post...i wanted some1 on the team to do the work....
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

There's obviously alot of things you could do to tc_isle's beta, but any official, future incarnation of the isle is in Remdul's hands. A frill for the dilo is quite doable though, unfurling at an appropriate time --
chronzerg
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by chronzerg »

u think if i do the change and send ti to them...they will put it into the lvl...
chronzerg
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by chronzerg »

lol....i just did something very kool.....
i began to jump on the compies backs...and then their legs went crazy....instead of doing a z and y axis motion...they began to do a x and y motion....so the legs began to rotate on a x and y axis...instead of moving off the ground foward and back down