Trespassers Colt!!!

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

Markosaur
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Trespassers Colt!!!

Post by Markosaur »

I just had a idea, y dont u guys fix up the Colt 45 and add it to the B-29 in TC isle? would be perfect :mrgreen: :yes:
Oooh ahhh thats how it starts, and then later there's running and screaming
- Ian Malcom: The Lost World
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

That's a great idea, I still hope someone will fix that gun and put it in a future level.
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

That is a good suggestion. Pilots in those days and crew members would have had Colt 45 Auto's in their possesion while making bombing runs for use on the ground if they crashed. If the pilot or any other member of the flight crew had died in the crash, one or two may have been left behind.
"I have discovered an ancient tribe of those who still hold a candle for this dead, and forgotten Videonic Gamen... the Forgotten people."
mega raptor
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by mega raptor »

I think they all died and burned up when they hit the ground. In fact, the plane may have been ripped apart during flight, which was caused it to crash. The crew members would of been sucked out, but a gun or two may have stayed inside.
Markosaur
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Markosaur »

your wrong on both accounts, ive learned a thing or two about aircrash investigation lol.

No te plane did not burn when it hit the ground at least not all of it, because there is no trace of a fire inside the cabin or any of the interior.
And now the plane was not ripped apart in flight, because basically all the pieces are there. the radius of debris spred is to close to the plane for it to have broken up in flight, not to mention it would not be in the position it is laying, no from what i can tell the B-29 probally had in-flight complications and attempted a emergency landing, they probally kept the nose up as long as they could wich one of course would do in a emerfency landing, the rear hit down first tearing off the aft section of the feuselage the plane then continued very shortly and got its right wing smashed.
The other piece of evidence that supports the emergency landing theory is the fact that the landing gear on whats left of the right wing is partially extended, the doors being fully open, it seems to me that they had very poor visibilty at the time of the crash, the left wing as you can see if you look the gear is still in ther but the doors are almost torn off in a open position. and they did not open because of the crash, if that would be the case it would be a compleatly diffrent form of breakage :)

Btw TresCom guys, the turret is a bit innacurate, the B-29 was the first aircraft with remote controlled gun turrets ;)
MikeTheRaptor
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

The Colt seems to use a different magnet system than the guns that were used, and the sounds assigned to it don't exist. Either that, or they have been changed. I believe the gun sound for the Colt was Ruger Redhawk A, but there is a Ruger Redhawk 01 sound (or something similar) in game.

Like anything else, though, with the right scripting anyone can put this gun in game, so long as you know where to find it in the level after the beach (JR? IJ?). I tried, but I'm not so great with T-scripts..
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

mega raptor wrote: The crew members would of been sucked out, but a gun or two may have stayed inside.
In all of history there has only been one instance where a person was sucked out of an airplane/jet due to sudden depressurization, and that was in the 1964 James Bond movie, "Goldfinger." :wink:
"I have discovered an ancient tribe of those who still hold a candle for this dead, and forgotten Videonic Gamen... the Forgotten people."
Markosaur
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Markosaur »

to my aircrash investigation i'd also like to consider the possibility that it was carrying a light bomb load that detonated at impact, my conclusion to this is that a fair portion of the midsection is missing ;)
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Post by hppav »

Dapper Dan wrote:
mega raptor wrote: The crew members would of been sucked out, but a gun or two may have stayed inside.
In all of history there has only been one instance where a person was sucked out of an airplane/jet due to sudden depressurization, and that was in the 1964 James Bond movie, "Goldfinger." :wink:
02/24/1989 02:09
CARRIER: United Air Lines FLIGHT: 811
AIRCRAFT: Boeing B-747-122
REGISTRY: N4713U S/N:
ABOARD: 356 FATAL: 9 GROUND:
DETAILS: After leaving Honolulu, on a flight from Los Angeles to
Sidney, Australia, the loss of an improperly latched cargo door
resulted in explosive decompression and loss of power in the No. 3
and 4 engines. Nine passengers were sucked out of the plane and lost
at sea. The plane landed safely.
Album 1 http://m.imgur.com/a/cRA26
Album 2 http://imgur.com/a/6tvKV
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom leaked and (few) official photos
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

hppav wrote:
Dapper Dan wrote:
02/24/1989 02:09
CARRIER: United Air Lines FLIGHT: 811
AIRCRAFT: Boeing B-747-122
REGISTRY: N4713U S/N:
ABOARD: 356 FATAL: 9 GROUND:
DETAILS: After leaving Honolulu, on a flight from Los Angeles to
Sidney, Australia, the loss of an improperly latched cargo door
resulted in explosive decompression and loss of power in the No. 3
and 4 engines. Nine passengers were sucked out of the plane and lost
at sea. The plane landed safely.
The official report uses the words, "swept" and "ejected" when refering to the 9 passengers lost. The word "sucked" is never once used.

The force that causes the ejection is not the pressure within the cabin rushing from a sudden hole or fracture in the hull of an airlpane or jet, but is rather the force of the hundreds of mile an hour winds that suddenly sweep into and out of the aircraft, blowing objects, human and otherwise that are in close proximity, out of the aircraft.

This happens much the same way as when a piece of paper on the dash of your car suddenly flies out of the window if you roll it down while going 60 miles an hour. The piece of paper is blown through your vehicle's window, not sucked out of it.

Human beings being sucked out of holes in the hull of an aircraft, (regardless of the size of the hole), due to sudden decompression is a myth. :)

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:or ... R90-01.pdf

http://www.gadgetopia.com/2004/07/07/Th ... ssion.html

http://www.thegunzone.com/091101/goldfinger.html
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Post by hppav »

Actually a stewardess was sucked out of an airplane when a portion of the cabin roof ripped away, Aloha Airlines flight 243.

btw, I saw that mythbusters episode, and I know that small holes and such can't suck someone out, but if the hole is large enough (IE, a part of the roof) someone who is not secured to anything and is walking around the cabin (the stewardess above) would have instantly left the aircraft. Difference of the word usage doesn't matter, I live in Indiana you know.
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

hppav wrote:Difference of the word usage doesn't matter, I live in Indiana you know.
Here in South Carolina, we believe there is a big difference between getting sucked and being blown. :lol:
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Post by hppav »

:lol:
Markosaur
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Markosaur »

can we stick to the topic of adding Colt :P
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

Certainly, but it seems kind of ridiculous to start a whole new thread called "Sucked out." :wink: