That plane...

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Have you read 2010: Odyssey Two? There, at one point, there's mention of a group of amateur archaelogists unearthing in Tunisia "the props the director of a sci-fi movie left there almost 40 years earlier", thinking they were evidence of alien visitors.

(Any idea who that director could have been? :wink: )
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-
Antispam: No

Post by Slugger »

Ah, who are ya kidding? Jurassic Park is real, there's an island with dinos, a little girl got nibbled, a lady named Anne crashed....Don't let 'em fool ya that it's labled under "fiction." :wink:

:lol:
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"
madppiper
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by madppiper »

did he direct 2010 as well??? He directed 2001... not sure about 2010 though
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

machf wrote:(Any idea who that director could have been? :wink: )
Stanley Kubrick?
"I have discovered an ancient tribe of those who still hold a candle for this dead, and forgotten Videonic Gamen... the Forgotten people."
mega raptor
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by mega raptor »

You know remdul, maybe you should do a little bit of research on WW2 guns, like that one in the lost modles that I think was a WW2 gun... Anyway, maybe you should make at lest one WW2 gun to go with the bomber, becasuse in my opinion, TC isle doesn't have ebough weapons for you to haveto goodof a chance of surviving if its your first way through. But thats just my opinion.
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

2001: A Space Odyssey was directed by Stanley Kubrick. I've seen it years ago because I love old science fiction movies. I didn't get it back then, and after seeing it about a month ago again, I still don't. This movie just isn't for me. I love his "The Shining" though.

I am interested in seeing 2010: The Year We Make Contact (Odyssey Two) though. Since that's what I had in mind when I taped 2001, I think I've seen 2010 when I was a kid. It's directed by Peter Hyams. Roy Scheider is in it, just to name one...
The Hunted
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by The Hunted »

And there always seems to be guns where you don't need them!
:x :oops: :cry: :( :?
ImageImageImage
MikeTheRaptor

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

Well you really don't need ANY guns to survive. Just speed and timing! And actually, the one time I needed a gun (were the two or three raptors attack you near the light house), there was one - a nice ol' SPAS 12. Had ammo left over afterwards, too!
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

There was this guy named George (who had a pal named Steven) who was filming his epic movie in the mid-70s in Tunisia (though first he intended to do it in Burma, Malaysia or Indonesia, I think), so I guess Clarke means him... Hmmm, now, what was that movie called?
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Slugger »

machf wrote:There was this guy named George (who had a pal named Steven) who was filming his epic movie in the mid-70s in Tunisia (though first he intended to do it in Burma, Malaysia or Indonesia, I think), so I guess Clarke means him... Hmmm, now, what was that movie called?
Does it have something to do with a war, and the stars? :D
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"