It's here!!! (some spoilers inside)

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

mega raptor
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by mega raptor »

I found that, but didn't use it other then to kill 2 compies. I found that it was heavy and hard to move.
masterchiefoo7
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by masterchiefoo7 »

spoilers

I need a walkthorugh for this game. I found out how to enter the lab compound, but i cant figure out what to do from there, I usually die on the portapotty or something else that shouldnt kill you. I cant find the ss. venture anywhere and I dont know how to open the light house up. also, if I try and grab the chainsaw, the dilo kills me.

but other than that, the game is so cool.

+lots of cool new dinosaurs
+dilo sounds are from chaos island!!!!
+a raptor tailwhipped me and I flew into a tree and died
+raptors wont die as easy
+im afraid to leave my room at night now because a raptor might jump out at me
+sniper rifle
+lots of cool new dinosaurs (again)
but on the downside, its too hard for me(right now) and there arent any F1 hints.

so when will a walkthrough come out? or can someone point me in the right dircetion without spoiling it for me?
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

I wrote a walkthru for the level, but I'm sort of waiting for TresCom to release it through proper channels (or release another version done either by MP or Remdul). If that doesn't happen soon though, I might go over my partner's in crime heads and post one up as an unofficial walkthru.
Second Illiteration
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Second Illiteration »

one thing that bothered me about the level was one of the raptor sounds....it was a screaching sound...and one raptor kept doing it over and over and over again...it was quite annoying
mega raptor
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by mega raptor »

Just beat TCIsle, the final leg of it amazed me beyond belief. Whenever you guys finish the TC series, you should create a "collector's edition" version of them, were they are all linked together, so instead of the ending movie of the first level ending the game, its lnked to tC isle.
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-
Antispam: No

Post by Slugger »

Ohh-ohh! Collector's Edition! :mrgreen: :yes:

You could include previously unreleased contenct that bumps the playing time up from 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours! :lol:

Is TC-River the last one? (Crosses-fingers and hopes not.)
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"
mega raptor
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by mega raptor »

I believe Rebel said it was a trilogy. But I doubt it's the last level they make. Just the end of a series.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

mega raptor wrote:Just beat TCIsle, the final leg of it amazed me beyond belief. Whenever you guys finish the TC series, you should create a "collector's edition" version of them, were they are all linked together, so instead of the ending movie of the first level ending the game, its lnked to tC isle.
Yeah, I totally agree, I had the same thought these days but you just beat me to it...
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Yup, pretty much the eventual plan....
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

I talked to either MadPpiper or Remdul about this, or maybe to both of them. Anyway, I'm going to tell you guys what I've been thinking about. I have no idea if the TresCom Ops had planned this or had ideas to do something like this, but here's my two cents:

Originally, Pine Valley was supposed to take place between the InGen Town and InGen Lab levels. The Pine Valley (Demo) terrain was edited for use for the first TC level. And though editied, the compound (originally meant for the Geothermal Plant) and the gate beyond the AJR building are still there, just like they would be in Pine Valley. The gate was supposed to be the end of the level, leading to the beginning of the InGen Lab level.

Now, what I was thinking about... Wouldn't it be cool to add all (once finished) three TC levels to Trespasser, as an alternate path? Think about it: The first TC level would need some editing, but it could take place between the InGen Town and InGen Lab level. And while in the first TC level (I hope you guys will name the levels once done :mrgreen: ) you would have a choice...

You could either choose for the gate beyond the AJR building that would continue to the InGen Lab level... Or you could take the balloon and crash near TC-Isle...

Please tell me what you guys think...
Last edited by Hilwo on Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
mega raptor
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by mega raptor »

Thar would be a very intresting idea. The lab and the first TC level would definatelt require modding (anne would start up by the gate on the first TC level, it wouldn't be fence posts, but a cement gate, there wouldn't be a hill near the harbor were you start, etc.) I'm sure that a patch could be created that did just that.
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

I'm not sure if I get what you're saying, but I wouldn't edit the Lab level... I would only edit the first TC level to make it adapt to the (beginning of the) InGen Lab.

Edit:
Also, the reason for the Dinosaurs being different on TC-Isle could be because they are sick :p
mega raptor
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by mega raptor »

The reason to edit the lab would be to just get rid of the hill, so it matches the end of the first TC level.

But anyway, I think it would be really cool to see the island unfiifed. With JR plus and the 4 towers, as well as the original lab level, and perhaps a thrid ending (anne makes her way back to the beach to find a search team) I think trespasser could become a game we all have been waiting for.
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

I'm not too sure about adding all kinds of fan-made levels, but who knows... I really enjoyed Four Towers. And I know whoever created JR+ has read the Lost World novel :)
mega raptor
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by mega raptor »

Troondon made JR plus. To bad I never got it working.