You and your show-offy new dinos

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

the ARK
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

You and your show-offy new dinos

Post by the ARK »

WOW! Those look great. A lot nicer and smoother that Tres's orignal dinos. I'm almost surprised that Tres would allow dinos to look that good. :lol: Really nice job...
This is truly one of the most disappointing moments in gaming history. Gamers are being reduced to digging through the game's installed files to discover what was supposed to happen in the game they just bought.
Christopher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by Christopher »

OMG!!! Those are AMAZING!!! :D

I was NOT expecting something this good when I turned my computer on today! If the new level has quality anywhere near the quality of these new dinos, then it will blow us all away!
Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all." - Principal Skinner.
Sk8er
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by Sk8er »

Outstanding guys! :D This is a great breakthrough, and it most definitely opens up the Tres-world to an even larger realm of possibilities. :)

Prepare for the next level of Trespasser...
masterchiefoo7
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by masterchiefoo7 »

if only there were random dinosaurs, though.

and those look good, really good. you guys have mad skillz. I can hardly wait for this!

please, make a one handed minigun!
Christopher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by Christopher »

Just a quick question: Are all of the original Tres dinosaurs going to be replaced by newer models, like the para?
Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all." - Principal Skinner.
Remdul
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Remdul »

Yep. 8)
TyrannosaurusMatt
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by TyrannosaurusMatt »

Cool! i already told u my opinions Remdul. BTW, would be possible to offer them as a seperate download for inclusion into other people levels.
Asjad
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Antispam: No

Post by Asjad »

Remdul wrote:Yep. 8)

Common man why did you all tease me so much when i asked that question!???!? :x :lol:

Excellent work.......its really proffessional work,far better than the Tres Dinos!!
Now you guys are making some serious stuff!!! 8) 8)
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

Truly amazing :o Looking far more realistic than the original Tres Dinos... I hope you guys are going to replace or re-skin the other Dinosaurs as well...
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

Why is it that you people always have to wait until I'm too busy to visit your site to do the really interesting updates? Why?! WHY??!!

Hmmm... when I first saw the thumbnails, I thought you had made a corithosaurus based on the parasaurolophus. Then I realized (from the text) that it was a dilophosaurus instead. Will that thing behave as it did on the movie, or just the same way as a raptor in the game?
Remdul
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Remdul »

Well, due to the restrictions of the engine it [the dilophosaur] won't do anything special. But we do try to give all of the dinosaurs at least one recognisable characteristic, something that sets it appart from the other dinos, rather than 'see and flee' or 'attack and roar' like with the original dinos.
scallenger

Post by scallenger »

Speaking of dinosaurs and the like... did you guys know that King Kong was in that post? Oh yeah.... Look closely. He is there... He's gonna getchya....
Spino2aurus
-=TresCom Moderator=-
-=TresCom Moderator=-

Post by Spino2aurus »

I take it the dilophosaurus won’t use it’s infamous spit attack then?

Anyway it's looking good and i'm awaiting the new level eagerly.
Second Illiteration
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Second Illiteration »

the dinosaurs are beautiful...I didn't expect that...I definitely can't wait for this level....I'm going to buy a new computer...just for this level...can't wait to see the other dinos...
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-
Antispam: No

Post by Slugger »

Wow :o

I'm cut off from TresCom and Tres for like a week, and when I get back, you guys are annoucning the release date of TC-ISLE, AND are showing off new dinos.

It's like a dream come true. :lol:

Can't wait to kill 'em. :wink:
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"