Just played the new level.

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

deke
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Just played the new level.

Post by deke »

Hey Guys, I just played the new level you created. I am thoroughly impressed. It was very professional and rivaled the levels of the game. BTW Did any of you guys hear that the creators of the new unreal engine used trespasser as their inspiration for the physics? How is that for cool. Trespasser's legacy lives on. I only wish there were a way to convert trespasser to DX9. I know it would look awesome. Hmm, I wonder if a trespasser mod of the new unreal engine is possible. :mrgreen: Anyhow, congrats on a teriffic effort guys.

Oh, also, I just wanted to mention that I am thrilled that you guys are still around. I have followed this commmunity since TSOrd and them were still around. It's a thrill to see it still kickin. There is so much to learn from trespasser, regardless of age. All of these concepts are still fresh and can be applied to newer games and newer mods.
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

Welcome deke! :)
"I have discovered an ancient tribe of those who still hold a candle for this dead, and forgotten Videonic Gamen... the Forgotten people."
Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Mickey »

Yep Welcome to The Trespasser Community!!! :wink:
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Ditto. Glad y'er aboard. (I'm sure that Trespasser has inspired a great deal of work within this industry)