Discuss Programming / Linux questions.

Moderators: scallenger, Sky, TresCom Support Team

guilherme
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Windows vs LINUX

Post by guilherme »

People.
Bill Gates geted brain, next MS-Windows will be an opened source.
Cool it isn't?

As you know Europ it's biger (with windows users) than USA.
LiNUX as you know to, for 2 years it is compatible with Windows's software.
So he thot that if he do not put again Windows in front ot LINUX MS-Windows goes donw.
So just wait for 2005, date that is preview that wish new vertioncome to our shops.
Just wait.

Now I belive god. LOL.
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

As far as I know, the next version of Windows will be LongHorn/Paladium. You remember how Microsoft persuaded, (I am really using all of my composure and restraint to keep from using the word "conned...") everyone into switching to XP because it was purported to be so incredibly secure, and would fix all the security issues with earlier versions of Windows? We all know what happened with XP security almost from the day it was made public. NOW Bill, Steve and the boys will succeed using the very same tactic with Lonhorn. They'll convince everyone that upgrading to LongHorn will solve all of the Microsoft OS security issues once and for all, and everyone will rush out and buy it. LONHORN WILL BE MORE SECURE THAN XP WHEN IT FIRST COMES OUT, BUT EVENTUALLY SERIOUS SECURITY ISSUES WILL AGAIN BE FOUND, ONCE MORE FACILITATING THE NEED FOR YET ANOTHER "SECURE" OPERATING SYSTEM FROM MICROSOFT FOR YOU TO PURCHASE!
If you want to know just how truly frightening your future relationship with Microsoft will be, take the time to read this...
"I have discovered an ancient tribe of those who still hold a candle for this dead, and forgotten Videonic Gamen... the Forgotten people."
Lou-saydus
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by Lou-saydus »

omg......... thats really not cool.... Damn u microsoft,, u lying SOB'S!
Thats it im definantly going to switch to linux now... 1 up for the penguin
Lou-saydus
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by Lou-saydus »

is this TC in use yet? Man i need to get a dif prossesor. i got a intel.. Man there all in on it huh? This makes me sooooo mad!!
they dont need to be deleting files off my comp... thats like .. legal hacking... !!!!!!!!! :x DIE BILL DIE!!!!!