Island Map, WTD dimensions...

No Longer Active! - The first TresCom Community Project - restoring and rebuilding the original game.

Moderators: tatu, scallenger, Rebel, Wajas

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Island Map, WTD dimensions...

Post by Draconisaurus »

Soooo, 'twas a day around here once upon a time that there was a map showing WTD dimensions overlaid ontop of the island map, with expected dimensions (based on the others) of the missing levels included. I kinda think it was made by machf. Don't suppose someone has it...? *wanting input for PH work*
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: Island Map, WTD dimensions...

Post by machf »

Well, *I* have it, of course. And I uploaded it a long, long time ago. It may still be on the TresCom server.

EDIT: here was it
viewtopic.php?p=90537#p90537
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Thanks!

"This site can't be reached"

Seems RapidShare is down atm... I wonder since when / for how long? ... Don't suppose ye could put it up somewhere else?
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

I said "was"... Rapidshare is long gone now. I think I uploaded the file a couple of months somewhere else on request, but now I don't remember where. Give me a while and I'll re-upload it, I do have it on this PC, it definitely was among the stuff I copied first.

Oh, and the file has gone through a few iterations, BTW... now it's like 35MB, v5.
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files