Help to my drawing!

Read all the other stories from the world

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

Anna
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Help to my drawing!

Post by Anna »

I need to draw a drawing of two Deinonychus, there are fighting. That's because I'm currenly writing an idea to a new Dinosaur game, and I need to illustrate how I've imagined the game whould look like. But if I should draw a drawing, it should be one I want to draw. But I really can't figure out, how the drawing should look like. If you have any ideas, please, share! :)
Yes, my avatar is indeed a dino cookie.
Vesiapina
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Re: Help to my drawing!

Post by Vesiapina »

There's trees at the background and grass on the ground. The other one is just in the air it's claws towards the other one and mouth open. The other one is it's back towards the other one but it's head is turned to the other one like it's just noticed that the other one is attacking. It has it's mouth open ready for a fight fear in it's eyes? :D
With Trespasser, you can!
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

On the banks of a shallow creek are two raptors. #1 is running forward in an attempt to catch the other head on, #2 is preparing to jump, it's strong thigh muscles are tensed and ready. The water trickles past as the ferns at their feet rustle while the massive pines cast patchy shadows over the area with rotting logs littering the bank and small stones here and there.
~ They told me humans weren't real... I proved them wrong.
ImageAnthropology ~ A beautiful tale.
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!
Anna
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by Anna »

Vesiapina wrote:There's trees at the background and grass on the ground. The other one is just in the air it's claws towards the other one and mouth open. The other one is it's back towards the other one but it's head is turned to the other one like it's just noticed that the other one is attacking. It has it's mouth open ready for a fight fear in it's eyes? :D
Thanks, I'll try that! :D.
RexHunter99 wrote:On the banks of a shallow creek are two raptors. #1 is running forward in an attempt to catch the other head on, #2 is preparing to jump, it's strong thigh muscles are tensed and ready. The water trickles past as the ferns at their feet rustle while the massive pines cast patchy shadows over the area with rotting logs littering the bank and small stones here and there.
That sounds difficult O.o. I'll proberly not draw it so detailed, as you describe here xp.

Should I upload the drawings, when I'm done?
SylverRaptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by SylverRaptor »

I think yes, you should. I probably look forward to it. ;)
(and hi:D)
Anna
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by Anna »

SylverRaptor wrote:I think yes, you should. I probably look forward to it. ;)
Thanks! :D
And hi there xD
SylverRaptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by SylverRaptor »

Anna wrote:
SylverRaptor wrote:I think yes, you should. I probably look forward to it. ;)
Thanks! :D
And hi there xD
You're welcome.:)
And please look at my Trespasser HD post. :) :D
Smalltalk\Trespasser HD :)
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Post by Shadow Wolf »

RexHunter99 wrote:On the banks of a shallow creek are two raptors. #1 is running forward in an attempt to catch the other head on, #2 is preparing to jump, it's strong thigh muscles are tensed and ready. The water trickles past as the ferns at their feet rustle while the massive pines cast patchy shadows over the area with rotting logs littering the bank and small stones here and there.
and you called the guitar pick thing well thought out :P
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
Vesiapina
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by Vesiapina »

Anna wrote:
Vesiapina wrote:There's trees at the background and grass on the ground. The other one is just in the air it's claws towards the other one and mouth open. The other one is it's back towards the other one but it's head is turned to the other one like it's just noticed that the other one is attacking. It has it's mouth open ready for a fight fear in it's eyes? :D
Thanks, I'll try that! :D.
Hehe I'd like to see it when you're ready. :D
With Trespasser, you can!
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Anna wrote:
That sounds difficult O.o. I'll proberly not draw it so detailed, as you describe here xp.
Lol Rex, you out-drew her without even drawing anything... XD
Anna
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by Anna »

Sorry for the late answer, but my teachers though, that it would be funny to give us lots of home works >.<.
Anyway, I'm done with the drawing. To be honest, I don't like it :S. I've done better. Sorry -.-
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Whelp, I can see some raw talent in the picture. If you really enjoy doing it, keep doing it. :)
Anna
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by Anna »

Thanks, keep in mind, that I've only been drawing dinosaurs in ½ year ;)
But I've just found out, that the skeleton on the drawing is wrong -.-. I'm used to draw Velociraptors, so the Deinonychus' has a Velociraptor-skull >.<
SylverRaptor
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by SylverRaptor »

Anna wrote:Sorry for the late answer, but my teachers though, that it would be funny to give us lots of home works >.<.
Anyway, I'm done with the drawing. To be honest, I don't like it :S. I've done better. Sorry -.-
Hey girl! Don't be so harsh about yourself. Yes, it isn't a perfect image, a painting from a big skull, but it is good in it's own category!
I would be happy if I could draw like you do!
So what I wanted to say, I'm like it too!
Do more drawing! :)
(btw I am used to draw some velociraptors and trex-es, so I cannot draw any other dinos too XD when I try to draw a deinocherius,
or any fantasy, or real animal, I get a rex' head, or a raptor's body. XD )
So I am worse than you! ;)
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Post by Shadow Wolf »

I can only do heads, as will become apparent when I'm in a good enough mood to reveal anything of what I've been working on undercover
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom