Latest drawings

Read all the other stories from the world

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Latest drawings

Post by RexHunter99 »

Yeah I made these in Maths/Physics/English classes when I was meant to be listening to oral presentations XD

ImageImage

ImageImage
~ They told me humans weren't real... I proved them wrong.
ImageAnthropology ~ A beautiful tale.
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor
Antispam: No

Re: Latest drawings

Post by TheGuy »

xD

Nice hair dew...
ImageImage
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Haha, Elvis hairdew raptor... :lol: nice.
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

Lmao, everyone seems to think Elvis when they see him, and if they see me before them (the real me of course :lol: ) they say it slightly resembles me!
I guess the hair is similar to mine in a way... But that was unintentional, I just felt like he deserved that hairstyle.

I did a ton more today, of various species of dinos and many new 'characters' XD would be great to make a small comic out of them. They are a troublesome bunch.

Species so far and needed to scan:
Ceratosaurus
Dilophosaurus
TRex
Parasaurolophus
Gallimimus
Troodon ( :lol: Lol what a nerd of a character I made him)
and a new raptor, basically she's a female version of my original up there, with a new personal touch of course ^^
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

Do you get made fun of at school? I don't think drawing dinos at school is what they describe as 'cool.' Not that there's anything wrong with that (I myself draws tons of shit at school), it's just that you should save it 'til you get home.
Site B was not meant to be a theme park, but a research station. This is where we did the real work.
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

I can't help it if I get the urge and inspiration to draw in class when I'm about to pass out from boredom, and hell I'm a Pokemon nerd, I know the entire Pokedex for Kanto, Johto and Hoenn like the back of my hand. What's stopping them from making fun of me?
EpicZen
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Post by hppav »

JPFan95 wrote:Do you get made fun of at school? I don't think drawing dinos at school is what they describe as 'cool.' Not that there's anything wrong with that (I myself draws tons of shit at school), it's just that you should save it 'til you get home.
I drew a lot of crap in school, never did homework, barely paid attention, and still passed with an above average GPA with a Core 40 Diploma and now belong to an international honor society (while doing the same things in class at college)

Kinda makes me wonder how bad America is when I can put little effort into education and still be better than 2/3 of my class.
Album 1 http://m.imgur.com/a/cRA26
Album 2 http://imgur.com/a/6tvKV
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom leaked and (few) official photos
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by TheGuy »

The meaning of the word "cool", in my opinion, is what is done by rock stars and therefore is okay for the masses to do. People who break away from that are the most awesome people in the world. :D

Of course, there are genuinely cool things out there. For example, if I saw a rope attached to a tree above water, I'd shout "cool" and swing on it. :yum:
ImageImage
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Post by Shadow Wolf »

hmmm... I draw concept art and dinos for DP at college... no-one would think to discorage me from doing it...
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
JPFan95
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by JPFan95 »

Yeah, i'm sorry...
If I saw free copies of Resistance: Retribution being handed out, I'd say "Cool!"
;)
Site B was not meant to be a theme park, but a research station. This is where we did the real work.