Harold Greenwood Fiction Ideas

Read all the other stories from the world

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Harold Greenwood Fiction Ideas

Post by RexHunter99 »

Well I've been writing stories lately and I just took a crack at writing some stuff for Harold Greenwood, the good ol mysterious dude now located in the Dam.

I'll post what I wrote once I revise it, but until then how about we as a community come up with some information, theories and dirt on Harold Greenwood.
~ They told me humans weren't real... I proved them wrong.
ImageAnthropology ~ A beautiful tale.
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
Antispam: No

Re: Harold Greenwood Fiction Ideas

Post by hppav »

All that is known:

1. The dam broke prior to Harold Greenwood's death (It is broken, btw and "water seeped into everything" in the town).
2. He had a device that he built from plans he "found on the internet"
3. He was American
4. He claimed to be a friend of Hammond's nephew (Likely Ludlow).
5. Hammond liked him.
6. Introduced himself as a former Green Beret.

It's possible that the upside-down InGen Standard Safari Vehicle further down the valley was his and in one of the two landslides it went off the cliff and he pulled himself out wounded and made his way into the dam and locked himself in and likely bled to death. I brought up that idea several years ago, I don't know if it was on these boards or Diehard when I did though.

The "World Wide Web" wasn't created until 1989 (The date that the park failed in Trespasser and the JP Book) and the word "Internet" didn't become commonplace until 1996 (One year prior to TLW), thus I wonder of Harold Greenwood was a part of the InGen team or went there independently.
Album 1 http://m.imgur.com/a/cRA26
Album 2 http://imgur.com/a/6tvKV
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom leaked and (few) official photos
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

Hmm, not much new there, cept the WWW stuff.
Anyone want to take a crack at some hole filling? I will do a lot of it myself, but theres a bit of space where someone else can be creative :lol:
EpicZen
Carnivores Hub ~ Need the full games without all the hassle of torrents or viruses? Run on over to EpicZen's Carnivores Hub!
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Heheh well Rex hopefully you've taken note of what I said in IM... I never thought about the whole jeep falling in a landslide with Harold inside, that actually seems fairly ingenious. Looking back on the voiceover.. See, Mike and I originally thought that the subtitle text was wrong and he was really saying 1982, but 1992 is starting to make sense.
VH159 wrote:I first met Harold Greenwood in 1992, he was an American, introduced to me as a former Green Beret. He asked a number of questions about the disposition of the InGen technology.
Seems like he would have come to meet Hammond to discuss what became of InGen's abandoned technology on Site B.. So what did Hammond say and when did Harold really go to Site B?
Shadow Wolf
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus
Location: living underground in the middle of freaking nowhere

Post by Shadow Wolf »

hppav wrote: 4. He claimed to be a friend of Hammond's nephew (Likely Ludlow).
IIRC it was his son in law not his nephew
post something intelligent before I go insane from a combination of exhaustion and boredom
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

Wait *Starts to watch TLW and play Tres again* weren't 'InGen Standard Safari Vehicle' theses only used in the hunting expedition? So if that is his vehicle then he must have been apart of the hunting trip *Using a false name of course* or found the vehicle after the events of TLW.

Meh, here's what I have done so far...
Be warned there is some coarse language in this.
---

There was a loud crash from the front of the mansion.
"Mr Hammond!"
John walked out of his study and locked the door behind him with his personal white security card.
"We have to leave right now sir," the intruder called from downstairs.
John made his way down the staircase to find one of The Burroughs security hunters waiting for him.
"They're getting past our defenses sir, and I'm afraid that if we don't hurry we'll miss the last choppers"

The two men walked out the front doors and into the front yard approaching the front gate.
John dug into one of his pockets, his hand came out protruding a red keycard which he promptly swiped across the read on the wall to the right of the gate.
There was a bark from behind them that sent chills down both mens spines, the hunter spun around, leveling his Spas-12 on the Velociraptor he said "I've got this sir, get to the evac chopper. They're waiting for you and Greenwood."
The orange and black striped Raptor paced back and forth, searching for a weak point in the hunter's defense.

"COME AND GET IT YOU UGLY MOTHER FUCKER!" the hunter cried as John stumbled through the gate and out into the street.
Cutting across the basketball courts next to Wu's house, John ran over to the designated Evacuation site he had defined in the emergency plans.
There was 3 loud cracks from his front yard and a howl of pain followed.
He waved his arms over his head, calling out to the pilot of the helicopter to stop. The Pilot stopped lifting off but didn't lower to the ground.
John reached up and felt a strong hand grasp his own hand, and was pulled aboard the Helicopter.
"Where's Greenwood?" John shouted over the roar of the rotors, "We can't wait any longer sir, he storms about to hit!"
The helicopter lifted up into the sky, winds buffeted it's side as it spun around to direct itself at Costa Rica's shoreline before the pilot gunned it and left the town behind as Raptors swarmed in from all directions...

---

Not the best but it's a start.
EpicZen
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Whoa dude.. that's pretty spiffy. Needs a tad bit of work but I am liking the edginess and daring you've put into it, nicely done and you can count on me for creative and editing assistance..

Heh, this is the first time I've ever even attempted to imagine Burroughs as a real place and not an ingame one. :| Those are quite some images you put into my head! This totally makes me want to... ahh nvm...
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

XD thank you... but I kinda screwed myself over now... and I'm totally confused in the JP world.

I finished reading Jurassic Park... and Hammond + Macolm die at the end, but Malcolm is in TLW... WTF??
Not to mention that Hammond isn't as nice a guy as Speilburg makes him out to be, he's actually quite the asshole. Served him right the way he died that pompous old fool.

*Is writing more right now, is also trying to keep the crowd guessing as to what happens next*
EpicZen
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hehe well.. TLW book explains that Malcolm was thought to be dead but in fact merely in a coma. Others point out that the first book doesn't explicitly say "He's dead, Jim."
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

Hmm I can't remember that... *checks his E-Book copy since his original one was eaten by a possum* um yeah your right.
Still Hammond's dead so yeah...
EpicZen
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hahaha a possum XD
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

Yeah, I was so upset, I was actually in tears as I loved that book.
EpicZen
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Damn. Yeah I've never met a possum in person.. How did it get to your book?
RexHunter99
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by RexHunter99 »

I left the window open, and I had a sandwich on a plate on top of the book, which was sitting on my desk in front of the window, and the little bugger took my book the sandwich and smashed the plate.

Oh really? Imagine a big Rat with a long bushy tail like a squirrel and then imagine it with these insanely large eyes and a squashed up face (Not to squashed though)
EpicZen
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Aha, damn.. yeah that's an opossum, not a possum. ;)