Diary 12: The Silence is Beautiful (October 12th, 1989)

Read John Parker Hammond own diary

Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

John Parker Hammond
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Diary 12: The Silence is Beautiful (October 12th, 1989)

Post by John Parker Hammond »

Well,

It only takes some time for me to sit down in my bungalow while stareing out the window at the thick wild world in which ive placed myself. Recently i have been too locked with buisness to realize the true beauty of the island, and the wonderful habitat this is for Jurassic Park's prehistoric attractions.

Speaking of my bungalow, I was able to get my Chinese heritage based furniture today, the workers had to use the best of their trucks to take it here via the only sturdy road we have until our Monorail is completed. Ive picked a few things that intrest me, and i hope that will be fairly comfortable since i will be here more then in San Jose. My kitchen is completed and ive stocked only a few things sinc ei have not completed moved in yet, most cubbards are empty but im thinking it wont be long.

In other news, and i frail for this being any such news station, but we have completed the Tyrannosaur Paddock, we just need to map the Land Cruisers path around the Paddock it self, which has already been dug, we plan to clean things up and release the rexs there after.

From my bungalow office,

John